BBC In Nashville TN

we are coming to Nashville the 27 28 29 of this month would love to set something for you to fuck her if you are interested.she is 5/8 nice firm breast big nips loves oral giving and get loves to get her face cummed on will not swallow she is a very heavy cummer and can squirt she is fixed and would love for a cream pie or 2.she is a a 100 clean..contact us if interested and we will send u a cell number

Like title says looking for women in Nashville TN. FWB and something regular. No games or BS just NSA fun. If you would like 9.5 inches inside you let me know im ready and real.
me and my wife are new to the nashville area i want you to get her to fuck you and let me catch her because once shes caught we can make her your bbc slut i want you to fuck her silly hardcore i want you to make her bow sown to your cock i want u to fuck her mouth pussy and ass shes only 100 pounds real small i think if you talked to her and told her you had a giant cock you wanted to stuff her full of i doubt she says no... i want you to make her beg for your cock and to say how much she loves it. Then it can be our sex slave

Attachments

• 1-20151118_033520.jpg
    1-20151118_033520.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 151
Sounds like a plan too me inbox me and we get things rolling.
Okay she cant know i put u up to this... you just gotta start talkin to her thenthen just tell her you gotta big cock you wanna put in her white pussy nothin more and when that is arranged thats when we make her a bbc slut

Justin002. You want your wife to get down with this hulk, but you’re too big a pussy to tell her your desires?

You want to have her seduced, without knowing these are your desires? Really???

Grow a pair dude, sheesh!

Back