BBC in middle of Amsterdam

Hi. I saw the forum and you responded exactly to what we were looking for on our vacation in Amsterdam. My wife and I come for a week on vacation to explore the city and the famous cafes. We have talked with her for a long time about a BBC for her pleasure. He agreed and thought if we could complete this thought once we arrived in Amsterdam. Do you think you could help us?

Hi ofcours that’s nice what are you looking for ?
We are looking for new exp. My wife like the id that a bbc will use her and what happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam:). She even tell me if i want i could just watch but she wants to try with 2 bbc for a fresh start she says:eek:.
I want to see her happy so i will help her with this. I share her before with 2 of my best friends but in the last time she seems not happy....

Hello ladies,

I'd like to provide some bbc to you white women in the area of Amsterdam.
Or, if you're able to get to Amsterdam that'd be fine too. I have a place for you to stay
the night and fuck.
I'm a young 26 year old guy who likes a wide range of ages. Hit me up privately to
discuss details and pictures :cool:
hi we in Amsterdam may 26 from Liverpool. UK would love ❤ to meet hubby sissy cuck likes watching I love BBC .hope hear from. You x

Back