BBC in LA, CAlifornia

Hey there,

I'm a BBC in the Los Angeles area here in California. Never knew I had a thing for white girls until college when I was around so many and enjoyed the wetness of their pink white pussies. From there I have partaken in the Cuckold scene and fucked white guys' wives in front of them, etc. Haven't partaken in a gangbang yet, but am interested. I'm a younger bull here 22, but my fucking skills have never been questioned after they've been put to use and I have a thunder tongue. Over 8 inches cut thick here.

Not sure what else I am supposed to include here, but here's my start

Hey there,

I'm a BBC in the Los Angeles area here in California. Never knew I had a thing for white girls until college when I was around so many and enjoyed the wetness of their pink white pussies. From there I have partaken in the Cuckold scene and fucked white guys' wives in front of them, etc. Haven't partaken in a gangbang yet, but am interested. I'm a younger bull here 22, but my fucking skills have never been questioned after they've been put to use and I have a thunder tongue. Over 8 inches cut thick here.

Not sure what else I am supposed to include here, but here's my start

Welcome!

Hey baby. I am a latina from socal. I am looking for my first bull to fuck the world out of me. I am married and want it to be a 3sum with my man. I love to suck and take it dogy style. Hit me up and make me love black bulls.

Back