BBC in kampala,uganda

Eddie seeks white couple travellers for anal, cumshots,double penetration,and hot gangbang in kampala,uganda. Eddie_varro@yahoo.com's my e-mail. Serious travellers only, time wasters don't try me. I'd love to share my facial,and cock pics with interested white couple only. Thank you:)

Rofl:) wah! We're politically stable, mate. Everybody talks ******* 'bout Africa,and why not uganda? Uh? And, Nigeria's Africa's number one scam nation. There many tourists that crowd uganda in june, mate. If there's civil unrest,and armed banditry? Ain't that available in canada, too? Uh? Talk back if it has never happened to your nation?

No we dont have rebels trying to overthrough the government, nor have we had a civil war here, and finally we have never had a ******* thirsty dictator like Idi Amin.

Wait, Pierre Trudeau, Brian Mulroney, and Stephen Harper aren't bloodthirsty dictators lol.

I think you hit a little too close to home. I'm just surprised the African Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Board hasn't chimed in to regale us with stories about how white women just love to go to Africa to be exploited by African businessmen and corrupt officials.

If its Uganda its probably a scam. That country is among the poorest in Africa as well as the most dangerous to travel.

The Canadian government warns about travel to Uganda:
"You should exercise a high degree of caution due to the threat of civil unrest, crime and armed banditry."
I LOVE YOU Virginia!!!!!

Whatever! Go fuck yourself, bitch!
His "colourful language" is duly noted!

Hungboy22, I suggest you review the Site's Terms, just below rule #18. If you cannot adjust your language, behavior and postings to comply within the terms of this Site, then I will ask you to remove your profile or I'll have you banned.

Your language to Ms. Knight just exhibited is NOT appreciated. You DO owe her an aplogy, or be banned!

blackmeat

Eddie seeks white couple travellers for anal, cumshots,double penetration,and hot gangbang in kampala,uganda. Eddie_varro@yahoo.com's my e-mail. Serious travellers only, time wasters don't try me. I'd love to share my facial,and cock pics with interested white couple only. Thank you:)

This "request" is in violation of this Site's terms Hungboy22. If you wish to make requests on this Site please review #13 & #17 of the Site's Terms & Rules, https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms.

Since you are empowered with such "eloquent" commentary, I'm sure you will find these rules a "quick read".

Thank you very much for YOUR cooperation Hungboy22,

blackmeat

Back