BBC in Jamaica for you

Hi there, thinking of vacationing in Jamaica and want to have fun with a BBC? I have a 9" cock (as seen in my display) to fulfill those fantasies. Cuckold fantasies, 3 somes, anal u name it. Want get pregnant by a BBC I'm ur guy. I'm clean and disease free and u must be too.

Rates apply

Inbox me for details

looking for a big black bull to fuck my girlfriend today, tomorrow night or thursday. You interested?

We are at the RIU Reggae resort in Montego Bay so you would need to be able to access the resort.

Let me know.

So let me get this straight - you are going to charge to fuck me? Am I reading this right? If so, you must be friggin crazy! There is so much BBC in Jamaica and this ass does not pay to get fucked.
So basically you are running an ad for *******!

Hi there, thinking of vacationing in Jamaica and want to have fun with a BBC? I have a 9" cock (as seen in my display) to fulfill those fantasies. Cuckold fantasies, 3 somes, anal u name it. Want get pregnant by a BBC I'm ur guy. I'm clean and disease free and u must be too.

Rates apply

Inbox me for details

Rates apply for what? You may be in violation of forum rule 7. If you are in violation of forum rule 7, consider this a warning. You may be banned indefinitely for repeat offenses. This thread is subject to deletion. @JamaicanBBC @FunnyBunny

Back