Male
From
CA, US
Hello
Are there any women couples looking to play w an 8 and a half inch BBC
East bay or SF
Come to me or I can travel depending

Last edited:
damn. just hasn't been a lucky day, as it?! trust me. trust us. I have what you need/want. a married wht cpl that is or can be completely submissive to you and we are right here in near by richmond, ca! we are real, and will back up anything we willingly get into. are expirienced in the cuckold and swinger elements, and have done enough to have the newbie nerves and cold feet behind us, for years now. she has a thing for sucking off other men, particularly black men, too. she loves to verbally abuse me as she humiliates me harshly, and makes sure to let her lovers know just how much she is enjoying them, and with me close by to have to watch her, she knows pleasing another is taunting (all in fun, though) and degrading me. contact us. no joke. maybe not right away, but sometime near future, if all sets up well...I can get you what you want, my white wife. and you can get her what she wants...a big black cock to blow off! for starters! could be a bunch more than just that if she's really liking the way things go that night. we're real. we're close. and can prove she is really with me with just a live phone call. can talk to her youself. will need to anyway, before much would be allowed to happen. probably need to talk a cpl or three times before. private message us, from here on out, please. oh. pics we've posted are actually of her, too. not some unknown random picture, like so many do.

Back