• here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i am on my way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BBC4pussy

Male
Gold Member
Okay i am not known to sugar coat anything so why start now? No reason to i guess, i am hear looking to fuck, not looking for a relationship, not looking for love just looking for some white pussy. BBC here with a 10 1/2 inch cock and like using hit, the last white woman could not take it while i threw her legs on my shoulders and drilled the hell out of pussy she says it hurt her thighs. So if you can take it like that and want to milk some BBC with your pussy or mouth let me know.

Not interested i asked you to direct email.me here, you cant even do this. So this tells me you are full of games or at the very least you have no follow through. your actions reek of pic collector, you posted your initial posting almost 3 months ago, and since than sporadic replies all asking for pictures you have given no information on wife, just fuck my wife or i want to see her blacked. been in the lifestyle far to long to ignore these signs. Good luck to you i wont be replying back, maybe some one else will play your game, not me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back