Bbc in CT for blonde

She told me last night she was at the bar and this guy kept rubbing up against her and she could feel his cock. She said she got excited because he was clearly hard. But he wasn't black

IDE SLOWLY SUCK ON THAT PRETTY PUSSY TEASINT IT TILL SHE GET REALLY WET. THEN IDE TAKE FOR A RIDE.THENMAKE HER LAY ON HER STOMACH WHILE I LAY ON HER FROM BEHIND!! IDE END UP WITH HER PRETTY LEGS ON MY SHOULDERS CUZ SHE SHOULS BE READY FOR A SERIOUS POUNDING! WHATS UP?

She's going crazy reading all this. She didn't know I started this post but when I showed her tonight she got dripping wet. She isn't ready to meet a stranger from the Internet but keep up that filthy talk. We love when you studs tell us how your gonna treat her. He's another pic for you guys

image.jpg

Have not heard from you Rick Ross. Where you from? Lite I said in my last post to you,I live in CT, and would love to take that sweet blonde of yours from behind grab a hold of her hair and give her a good hard Fuck. When I'm done I'll start all over again. Hit me back if your interested.

Back