BBC in Chicago/South burbs talk to me ladies

Wow is right! That's a pussygagger for sure!! I sure would love to feel that long, thick, juicy pole tearing up my lovely pussy! Never had one of those chocolate ones before, and would absolutely love to try and fit it ALL the way in! Push it, pound it, stretch it all out, shove it, and make it fit. Show it a lesson it'll never forget, and make it want more when you're through... I want my clit sucked to make me come first, preparing this pussy real good, ready for a royal pounding. Then I want you to fuck me as long as you want, as many times as you like. Make this pussy not just talk, but sing!!

Wow is right! That's a pussygagger for sure!! I sure would love to feel that long, thick, juicy pole tearing up my lovely pussy! Never had one of those chocolate ones before, and would absolutely love to try and fit it ALL the way in! Push it, pound it, stretch it all out, shove it, and make it fit. Show it a lesson it'll never forget, and make it want more when you're through... I want my clit sucked to make me come first, preparing this pussy real good, ready for a royal pounding. Then I want you to fuck me as long as you want, as many times as you like. Make this pussy not just talk, but sing!!
Damn baby where you at send me a pic

I am in Chicago right now. Please get in touch with me. I can't wait to ride that pole and let you tear up this pussy! Let's get it on sweetie.

Reactions: Zay
[QUlOToE="Pittscpl88, post: 493130, member: 34785"]Good lord your h

lol yeah i know thanks baby

Back