BBC in Chicago land area

im a good looking black man 41years old over 6 feet tall,about 190 lbs clean, disease-free&******* free.i specialize in deflowering,domination fetish filfillment.now ladies your husbands unable to get the task done by treating you like a horny slut then look to me.im seeking a nasty slut MWFs or SWFs who enjoy rough sex with a thick bbc. my idea of a good fuck is a totally Submissive slut who take a good mouth fucking until she's exhausted,then assumes my favorite position doggy style,arch her back and grab hold of the sheets.then take my BBC deep penetrating your sweet pussy or that tight little asshole,real hard fucking you,with me pulling your hair calling you names making you cum over and over again.now you have to be very submissive like most types of sex.anal,oral,cream-
pies s&m,outdoor,spanking,toys,role-playing and verbal humiliation .must be willing to dress slutty at all times,minis,low-cut tops, sexy lingerie:corsets,lace bodysuits garter belts & stockings,high heels(no boots please)would perfer you have a bald pussy,but not a must.tattoos & piercing are ok.race and age are open.hubbies,want to see your slutty wife taking my BBC in her pussy & asshoole sliding in and out hear her moan as i dump my load deep inside her belly.it can happen if you live the midwest area chicago il,ind,serious we can meet. hydro2much4u@yahoo.com

harry3.jpg harry4.jpg harry1.jpg harry2.jpg

im a good looking black man 41years old over 6 feet tall,about 190 lbs clean, disease-free&******* free.i specialize in deflowering,domination fetish filfillment.now ladies your husbands unable to get the task done by treating you like a horny slut then look to me.im seeking a nasty slut MWFs or SWFs who enjoy rough sex with a thick bbc. my idea of a good fuck is a totally Submissive slut who take a good mouth fucking until she's exhausted,then assumes my favorite position doggy style,arch her back and grab hold of the sheets.then take my BBC deep penetrating your sweet pussy or that tight little asshole,real hard fucking you,with me pulling your hair calling you names making you cum over and over again.now you have to be very submissive like most types of sex.anal,oral,cream-
pies s&m,outdoor,spanking,toys,role-playing and verbal humiliation .must be willing to dress slutty at all times,minis,low-cut tops, sexy lingerie:corsets,lace bodysuits garter belts & stockings,high heels(no boots please)would perfer you have a bald pussy,but not a must.tattoos & piercing are ok.race and age are open.hubbies,want to see your slutty wife taking my BBC in her pussy & asshoole sliding in and out hear her moan as i dump my load deep inside her belly.it can happen if you live the midwest area chicago il,ind,serious we can meet. hydro2much4u@yahoo.com

View attachment 2650 View attachment 2649 View attachment 2648 View attachment 2647

I would like to see you fuck my bbc virgin wife.

Very,very nice...don't waste that beautiful cum. Fill me up with it.

Attachments

• DSC00841.JPG
    DSC00841.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 6325016151_9057315134_o.jpg
    6325016151_9057315134_o.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 6325769606_34e975bea4_o.jpg
    6325769606_34e975bea4_o.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 28
Back