BBC in Chicago for Thick White Women

I am crazy about older white women with Rubenesque figures, bbw, curvy, plus-size, thick, etc.

I would constantly be thinking about my English teacher and History teacher--two very thick and voluptuous women in their early forties--when I was sleeping with my high school girlfriends. When I was in college, I had a discreet relationship for a few weeks with a very curvy, married, thirty-six-year-old professor whose husband was away teaching at a college in another state. And I've had two other older white women as lovers since leaving college. First, there was my old landlord--a tall, bottom heavy (big butt and very big thighs), redheaded divorcee in her mid-forties. Then there was my short (5'2") but very busty thirty-four-year-old neighbor with whom I had a short but very active fling with during the 2011 holiday season.

I am handsome and I am black. I am of medium heightwith a slender build and a larger package (close to nine inches of bbc when fully erect, but with an average thickness). I am what you might call "a gentlemen in the street, but a freak in the sheets." I may come off as very smart, clean, and professional, but I absolutley love sex--extended sessions of nasty, steamy, and sweaty sex.

The first thing I'd like to do is sit you down in a chair, spread your legs, get down on my knees, hook your thighs, and give you my tongue. Your legs will twitch, your lips will quiver, and you will climax. Next, I'd want to put you on all fours, pull your hair back, and go in deep, fast, and hard, and watch your ass shake. You can tell me what you like and how you like to get it, and you can expect to get it from me just the way you like it. I can be gentle or I can be rough, but I always make sure my sexual partners feel safe with me and trust me. If you set boundaries I won't transgress them.

I don't smoke, I don't *******, I don't take any *******. Sex is honestly my only vice. However, I am very clean, and I always play safe.

df44b7b6~2.jpg

I, too, hope you find what you're looking for.

Very nicely written post. You sound like a very passionate, yet respectful man.

Back