Chaoticmaster

Male
Real Person
I'm open to filming, photos, and open to other suggestions. I'm 5'9, thick 9" and 215 lbs solid. I'm looking for a woman, couple or multiple woman to service me and/or serve me. If you are serious, real, freaky and discreet hit me up.

P.S: To whom it may concern, yes I have done cuckold/married couples, mature woman, multiple woman at once, DP, mature, bbw and etc.

Last edited:
I'm open to filming, photos, and open to other suggestions. I'm 5'9, thick 9" and 215 lbs solid. I'm looking for a woman, couple or multiple woman to service me and/or serve me. If you are serious, real, freaky and discreet hit me up.

P.S: To whom it may concern, yes I have done cuckold/married couples, mature woman, multiple woman at once, DP, mature, bbw and etc.
My wife and I will be in Charlotte from Sept 22 - 24. Would love to trade a few pics, see if you like my wife and if she likes you. Hopefully all goes well and we can meet in person while we’re in town. Let us know.

Jack & Jenny

Looking for a BBC for my BBW wife we are in NC just outside of Charlotte

Back