BBC impregnated member

Hello just found out on the first try I impregnated a wife that's husband tried 3 years to breed I did the first time .. power of BBC and potent sperm !!!
I wonder where that leaves this white man with a 5 inch penis. I was married at 17 in February decades ago. My first baby was born in November. My second, two and a half years later.

Hello just found out on the first try I impregnated a wife that's husband tried 3 years to breed I did the first time .. power of BBC and potent sperm !!!
Congratulations! Please tell them too.. Tell her to bring other white girls family or friends to breed .. It's your right

Yeah man that definitely happens. I had that problem a few times...knocked up 4 different chicks in a couple of years. I had to calm tf down
Why calm down? Lots of white girls want be black pregnant and in any case should be black bred.. Once she has her first she will want to stay black pregnant.. in fairness though you should make sure that the girl has a white cuckold hubby or boyfriend or maybe her brother or dad will be her cuckold .. make sure you ask these questions or maybe you can help her to find a good cuckold that you both like

I know that some could be tempted to think as shown above but think isn't better for a stud/bull to make sure that his baby momma and baby are well taken care cuz I know plenty of white that should be raising mixed babies certainly not making babies and leaving his wife without pleasure when that is when a black man is best at

I honestly love that your guys sperm is just better than ours in every way. Good job keep knocking those white women up! More and more women are learning about the strengthen of Black semen

Back