BBC impregnated member

Hello just found out on the first try I impregnated a wife that's husband tried 3 years to breed I did the first time .. power of BBC and potent sperm !!!
Why you are hell bent on proving that white cant make babies and you did in first attempt? It has nothing to do with race...husband may have some issues like weak sperm or low number of sperm...and that happens with all the races...there are black women who were impregnated by white men...enjoy sex ...enjoy white woman if at all what you are saying it true but it does not have to degrade white men...be respectful...by the way i am not the white man but i would say same thing if white man says he knocked black once and made her pregnant

Why you are hell bent on proving that white cant make babies and you did in first attempt? It has nothing to do with race...husband may have some issues like weak sperm or low number of sperm...and that happens with all the races...there are black women who were impregnated by white men...enjoy sex ...enjoy white woman if at all what you are saying it true but it does not have to degrade white men...be respectful...by the way i am not the white man but i would say same thing if white man says he knocked black once and made her pregnant
Sure all scenario's re possible.

Congratulations

So you going to pay baby support from the start or they going to stab you in a few years?

Congrats to you and the couple. It sounds like they have been trying for awhile and will now get to be parents. Are you going to be in the baby's life or just offering help for them?

It does bring up a good idea though. Couples having trouble trying to conceive and black men being able to help.

That sort of talk is pure fantasy. If that's someone's ball of wax, then so be it.

The issue arises when folks present their fantasies in the form of total baloney on the internet while claiming it's the reality that they live.

That sort of talk is pure fantasy. If that's someone's ball of wax, then so be it.

The issue arises when folks present their fantasies in the form of total baloney on the internet while claiming it's the reality that they live.
I meant no offense and I agree someone claiming to do something that is fake like this is terrible and just a fantasy for most. I was simply stating that it could be a valid service if you had couples trying to have a baby and couldn't that if they were open to it could find a bull and attempt to become pregnant under those terms. Obviously all parties would have to be agreed and up for it as you would think in any scenario such as these.

Back