BBC hotwife cuckold triangle question

Cocksly

Male
From
Austria
Hello all of you. My question is about the relation between cuck hotwife and bull. How should it / is it for you?

For me and my wife there is a change in our relationship, but only in bedroom.
In normal life we treat us the same. In bedroom I am very submissive to her (which I like). She wasn't that much into that at first, but no she likes it more and more to control me. On the other side I guess she gets also more submissive to her lover.
I only saw them play once. I never saw her like this before. She acted totally different like when we have sex. Often I had to beg her doing this and that. Exaggerated said, her lover makes a command and she does what he addresses to her. Did you make the same experience?

Did he asked her to eat he's ass ?
No. That's his, hers and my kind of stuff we like.
But:
For example he ordered her to get in doggy position and wiggel her ass. He than slapped her ass cheeks (not roughly).
Difference to me: With me she goes in doggy position when but never would wiggel her ass and she never let me smack her ass. I once did that but she ordered me emedeately to stop.
When her bull did this she seemed to enoy it.

I think its hot and natural in this lifestyle when wife does extra 4 lover bull Dom whatever It is. It kinda shocks many hubby s at first ...yet after while you kinda understand it yet its important that wife pays attention and affection you, hubby even otherways

This was one of the most surprising (and exciting) things about watching her with her lover. She never sucked my cock, ever (she said she didn't like that at all and had a bad experience when young) but with another man, the first time he had her sucking his cock over and over and now she does it every time. Same thing with fucking her ass. She never even would discuss it with me but the 2nd or 3rd time she was with her first bull, he had her on her hands and knees spreading her cheeks so he could fuck her ass. I don't know why that turns me on so much but it just does ! Seeing her do and say things she would never do with me is just awesome

This was one of the most surprising (and exciting) things about watching her with her lover. She never sucked my cock, ever (she said she didn't like that at all and had a bad experience when young) but with another man, the first time he had her sucking his cock over and over and now she does it every time. Same thing with fucking her ass. She never even would discuss it with me but the 2nd or 3rd time she was with her first bull, he had her on her hands and knees spreading her cheeks so he could fuck her ass. I don't know why that turns me on so much but it just does ! Seeing her do and say things she would never do with me is just awesome
I have to admit, es for me that's also a kick.

There is a name for such a fetish a cuckold

Hello all of you. My question is about the relation between cuck hotwife and bull. How should it / is it for you?

For me and my wife there is a change in our relationship, but only in bedroom.
In normal life we treat us the same. In bedroom I am very submissive to her (which I like). She wasn't that much into that at first, but no she likes it more and more to control me. On the other side I guess she gets also more submissive to her lover.
I only saw them play once. I never saw her like this before. She acted totally different like when we have sex. Often I had to beg her doing this and that. Exaggerated said, her lover makes a command and she does what he addresses to her. Did you make the same experience?
I'm still a wannabee cuck but i'm sure once she fuck a confident man who knows what he wants who fuck her dominant she let more happen than with me , a submissive man.

Back