BBC hot wife training - Mallorca

I think for her it will be better if she could find Black bulls from USA,UK and EU,because black bull from Africa they still get traditional African mentality and attitude base in religion,tribe influence,social and African cultural stigmas (not all but majority).

I think for her it will be better if she could find Black bulls from USA,UK and EU,because black bull from Africa they still get traditional African mentality and attitude base in religion,tribe influence,social and African cultural stigmas (not all but majority).
I'm AfroAmerican born in Spain and completely agree with you African guys (not all of them) sometimes they have a lot issues and some are
male chauvinist

I'm AfroAmerican born in Spain and completely agree with you African guys (not all of them) sometimes they have a lot issues and some are
male chauvinist
And in here in Spain the media don't help,always like to put black's like poor and uneducated people looking like savages,the willing more to help Arabic musulman's than native people from the black continent.
Any way black people they aren't respected in any place of this world,for us is a warfare.

Back