BBC Heading to Vegas, looking for White Sluts!

Negao

Male
Real Person
I'll be staying at the Bellagio and I'm looking for any single white sluts or guys willing to share their wives. I can host! Dinner and drinks on me!

I'm very respectful, well endowed, dark skinned black male. I believe that communication is key to any endeavor so let's talk and see what we can come up with. Feel free to PM me.

Hello, hey next time your coming to Vegas send us a e-mail to see if we are in town. We leave at times for rock tours but return when done.

Well she'd definitely love mine. I have a thick black cock that you'd love to see entering your wife.

You guys into Rock & Roll? I play guitar and drums. My Fender and Gibson collection is pretty solid. But my pride and joy is my BB King Lucille, an actual Gibson ES-355TD-SV and not just one of the production models sold at Guitar Center. It was signed by Mr . BB King in the Fall of 2009.

Oh, and I would like to fuck your wife lol!

Let's communicate further if you want.

Well she'd definitely love mine. I have a thick black cock that you'd love to see entering your wife.

You guys into Rock & Roll? I play guitar and drums. My Fender and Gibson collection is pretty solid. But my pride and joy is my BB King Lucille, an actual Gibson ES-355TD-SV and not just one of the production models sold at Guitar Center. It was signed by Mr . BB King in the Fall of 2009.

roknrolcpl@mail.com

Your life sounds pretty amazing with a tour being planned. I can definitely bring some fun for the both of you. I'll be back in Vegas November 3rd. Wanna plan something?

Back