BBC have pumping technique white men can't do?

Let me add my two cents worth.
When you are being stretched and fucked properly by a black bull, there's an intensity, a sense of purpose, & a determination that white men just can't emulate. I'll let you in on a little secret (brothers don't hate me for this), when a black man fucks you, it's so we can fuck u again! Remember what your momma told you about first impressions? Well there you go! We fuck to get back in your guts again!

What I have found growing up in a multi cultural city, is that black guys are more confident and outgoing than white guys. More chilled and ready to have fun. I've posted before that all the parties I've been to, white lads stand together, get ******* and then sing football songs. While the black guys have fun, chat the ladies up or get down and dance.
It's then the same in bed, black guys I've known are really good at putting you in a good place and relaxing with it, then going with the flow. No awkward stop/start stuff.
There's good and bad with all cultures, the secret is learning the best stuff from each other! X

I like this example at 7.50.

To be fair I do twitches like that.
That's it! That's the extra movie white men just can't make.

I like this example at 7.50.

To be fair I do twitches like that.
Then you maybe lucky
What I have found growing up in a multi cultural city, is that black guys are more confident and outgoing than white guys. More chilled and ready to have fun. I've posted before that all the parties I've been to, white lads stand together, get ******* and then sing football songs. While the black guys have fun, chat the ladies up or get down and dance.
It's then the same in bed, black guys I've known are really good at putting you in a good place and relaxing with it, then going with the flow. No awkward stop/start stuff.
There's good and bad with all cultures, the secret is learning the best stuff from each other! X
Well said!

Back