BBC Groupo en Andalusia

TruDawg

Male
Real Person
From
Spain
Certified BBCs en la zona de Andalucía. Si usted está buscando una gran aventura Cuckold o ser satisfecho por Black Bulls. Por favor mandame un mensaje. Las fiestas y espectáculos también están disponibles.

Certified BBCs in the Andalusia area. If you are looking for a great Cuckold adventure or to be satisfied by Black Bulls. Please send me a message. Parties and shows are also available.

Last edited:
We would love to welcome you and anyone else who is interested to the south of Spain.
IMG_20180114_125046.jpg

Last edited:
@davidjouvenet I would love to assist you on your request. Here I am 100% real and I expect the same thing in return. #Bullsdontchasewhiterabbits If you are real, please show me a picture of you lady, with (Zo) on a piece of paper or right butt cheek. So let's start off on the right foot together, and prove to me and my team. That you are not some Russian Bot; ) WFYP

[QUOTE = "TruDawg, publicación: 1487492, miembro: 146227"]
BBC certificados en la zona de Andalucía. Si usted está buscando una gran aventura, Cornudo o satisfecho por Black Bulls. Por favor mandame un mensaje. Las fiestas y espectáculos también están disponibles.

BBC certificados en el área de Andalucía. Si está buscando una gran aventura de Cornudos o si Black Bulls le satisface. Por favor mandame un mensaje. Fiestas y espectáculos también están disponibles.
[/CITAR]
Teneis grupo de kik para poder hablar?

Back