bbc gbang cumslut

I am sure that when you called those 10 guys your big N they tore you up for real. Tell me how did you even walk the next few days cause I am sure you would have needed a wheelchair if they fucked you right. I know just myself and Tical would have you walking funny I could only imagine what 10 did to you.
Hope you have pics of that I know we would all love to see them.

So you turned 18! And you have been in a 10 man gangbang..... Your parents, did a wonderful job! What's next in your career?
hehehe yupppp. my rents dont know anything. my dad would ******* me if he knew i wasnt a virgin. let along a depraved barely 18 bb cumslut.

hmm well i hope lotsa blackcock, cum, muscles, tattoos, degrading names, running makeup, gagging, *******, stretching, forsing, and anything else a black man tells me to do.

i do know whats not next in my career - anything white, condoms, living with my parents hehe

I am sure that when you called those 10 guys your big N they tore you up for real. Tell me how did you even walk the next few days cause I am sure you would have needed a wheelchair if they fucked you right. I know just myself and Tical would have you walking funny I could only imagine what 10 did to you.
Hope you have pics of that I know we would all love to see them.
heheh i didnt walk i stayed in the hotel the whole next day sucking cock. they were nice enough to not use my other fuckholes that day, but they made sure i couldnt breathe. I was told it was gonna be 5 guys (still woulda been my biggest) but i got suprised. hehe

Back