BBC gangbanged

I would just want my wife to have one bbc boyfriend to start with & then see if she wanted more.

If your wife wants more ? The question is, if the black boyfried wants more and if he thinks that his black friends would love to fuck her as well. In my opinion the question of "more" is something which only the black guys have to decide and your wife has to spread her legs for them if they want it. (remember the black cock slut rules). ;)

If your wife wants more ? The question is, if the black boyfried wants more and if he thinks that his black friends would love to fuck her as well. In my opinion the question of "more" is something which only the black guys have to decide and your wife has to spread her legs for them if they want it. (remember the black cock slut rules). ;)
How would you treat her for sex?

Wife loves BBC gang bangs or group orgies. For her bacherolette party her best friend, who is also a long time BBC lover, arranged for 6 very nice black men to attend a private party for my wife and a few of the more naughty ladies that were attending the after hours portion. Wife ended up getting banged by all 6 guys..there were also 5 other white ladies that attended all but one of which were married, the only single one was my wifes 18 y/o neice who got her first bbc that night. Luckily we didnt have the wedding till the following week because none of the ladies were walking correctly for a few days.

Wife loves BBC gang bangs or group orgies. For her bacherolette party her best friend, who is also a long time BBC lover, arranged for 6 very nice black men to attend a private party for my wife and a few of the more naughty ladies that were attending the after hours portion. Wife ended up getting banged by all 6 guys..there were also 5 other white ladies that attended all but one of which were married, the only single one was my wifes 18 y/o neice who got her first bbc that night. Luckily we didnt have the wedding till the following week because none of the ladies were walking correctly for a few days.

Lucky white ladies ;)

My wife would love nothing more then weekly gang bangs by well hung BBC, but the best we ever got so far was two separate times with 3 BBC taking her at the same time. And I've been giving her alot of ass play too. As I've informed her if she is going to be a proper BBC slut then she needs to be a three hole slut.

Holy Christ that is hot reading.

I love that an 18 white lady was corrupted, so to speak, to the joys of a big and hard dark dick. Awesome!
A general guess was that young woman had an orgasm in a way her young body had ever before experienced.

She got her first and is history is to be believed about who white women react it will not be her final.

Group action is the best. So many holes and so many fun partners. I'd just consider the Ministry of Silly Walks from the women to be a sign of a successful evening.

Back