BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.

I think I would if I could wear a masquerade mask I wouldn't want anyone to know who I am I don't know why
I've had people wear masks before at my parties. They've never kept them on the entire time though. One thing to keep in mind, everyone there has a home life, *******, careers, private life, etc. No one there wants to be exposed in any way so everyone respects each other's privacy.

I've had people wear masks before at my parties. They've never kept them on the entire time though. One thing to keep in mind, everyone there has a home life, *******, careers, private life, etc. No one there wants to be exposed in any way so everyone respects each other's privacy.
where are your parties and how does someone get signed up for them and could you tell us a little more about them

Would love to see my wife gang banged. One cock comes out another goes in over and over. Would love to fuck that used stretched out sloppy pussy. Would like to see how many she could take and if she would get DPed.
I saw this very same scene played out over and over this past Saturday night. She would definitely feel right at home at one of my parties.

I would attend one but the black guys should be vetted first. I'm not at all against *******, but I think that hard ******* and sex don't mix, and I don't want to take part in a an addictive white substance-fuelled orgy. Don't get me wrong, I will smoke weed but no hard ******* should be allowed at a gangbang

I would attend one but the black guys should be vetted first. I'm not at all against *******, but I think that hard ******* and sex don't mix, and I don't want to take part in a an addictive white substance-fuelled orgy. Don't get me wrong, I will smoke weed but no hard ******* should be allowed at a gangbang
I could not agree more. My parties are not free for alls. Each person who attends has been hand picked to assure a good fit. I will not have anyone, Bull, couple or female who does not fit what I do.

Back