BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Yeah I organised one myself a while back.
On the whole it went really well.
You'd be surprised by the amount of black guys that are scared of being naked around other guys. Another thing was the number of refusals I had about DP or penises touching, black guys seem to be afraid of anything that may be seen as 'gay' in my experience.
It took some work but I found some guys that were up for everything I wanted.

Yeah I organised one myself a while back.
On the whole it went really well.
You'd be surprised by the amount of black guys that are scared of being naked around other guys. Another thing was the number of refusals I had about DP or penises touching, black guys seem to be afraid of anything that may be seen as 'gay' in my experience.
It took some work but I found some guys that were up for everything I wanted.
Happy you found a group to meet your needs! I would have loved to have participated in the event with you!:threesome::blackgreedy:

I would love to see my wife in this type of situation. She loves pleasing multiple cocks and gets wet at the thought of a bbc gangbang. She loves GB movies, they are her favorite type. I feel comfortable in saying that both my wife and I would love to attend one of your parties. Unfortunately we are 8 hours from NYC.

I would love to see my wife in this type of situation. She loves pleasing multiple cocks and gets wet at the thought of a bbc gangbang. She loves GB movies, they are her favorite type. I feel comfortable in saying that both my wife and I would love to attend one of your parties. Unfortunately we are 8 hours from NYC.
Take the train!

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

I would!!!

I think at some point yes I would enjoy attending one.

I not only have attended but every other month or so, along with my Bull we throw them. They are fun not only because of the amazing sex but because it's always nice to party with other married women like me who enjoy this lifestyle. It's not exactly a topic I can bring up at the watercooler.
Lmao...you just look like so much fun

I would and hope to!
Its on my bucket list

Back