BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

As a husband I love the idea of a cuckold party where we white cuckolds watch our wives taken by exclusively well hung black guys. I think it is the eroticism of being there with a group of other cuckolds experiencing it together.

I do like the idea of us cuckolds being told to service the bulls too when there are not enough women to go around or they are too exhausted.
Let's say I'm a bull and I have two more rounds remaining, would you be willing to extract them from me?

i have attended 2 over the last 2 years one was at a friend house they were 4 lady and 10 black males are 4 was married and there husband was there but could not join in only watch and jack off ....... the other one was at our house with me and one other friend and 5 black males again the hubby were there but could not join in only watch or jack off ...
So I assume you were very comfortable with all the cuckolds being restricted to only jerk themselves off ? Would you have enjoyed seeing them do some fluffing and maybe husbands or boyfriends eating the cream pie.

I LOVE a reasonable sized GB party (3-6). I am one who needs to know everyone is safe and tested for the event as I like it BB the whole time. My husband loves the event as wel, and he cleans me up and fucks me in between some of the guys. We just did one in Feb and it was the best sexual experience I have ever had.

I'd say yes but I'd also be very nervous.

I like cock in my pussy, I like anal and I like sucking cock. So why not do it all at the same time

It's one of those things to try at least once
So Natalie, 10 years after posting your “nervous “ message, did you ever experience a GB? If yes, did you enjoy it?

Back