bbc for my wife

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by jyzzum, Jul 28, 2015.

1. jyzzum

jyzzum Member

I would love to see a black cock in place of mine. I've been trying to convince my wife to try it, but she has her reservations. I can tell the thought excites her, but I think she is scared. You all must have a trick for converting a white closet slut such as my wife. If you have any ideas, please let me know.
    opfgf.gif IMG_0909.JPG IMG_0224.JPG

2. feelmystroke16

feelmystroke16 Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    Mmmmmm I want to fuck you. Where are you from?

raykink likes this.
  3. Mr.chocolate69alb

Mr.chocolate69alb New Member

US
    She is fucking sexy!! Where are you guys from and I would love to fill her

raykink and cherokee81 like this.
  4. david Johnson

david Johnson Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Oh many ways to express your to your wife how ur desires are making u feel? Maybe she will enjoy those also.

raykink likes this.
  5. jyzzum

jyzzum Member

She knows I want to see her fuck a black man, and I even can tell that the thought turns her on as well. I just need to know how to get her to give in to the craving.

raykink and david Johnson like this.
  6. david Johnson

david Johnson Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    How do u known she likes the thought? Does she tell u she wants black cock and for u to watch her take it. Does she get super wet when u tell her as u play with her pussy what?? Cause if she wants it im sure there are plenty here that will help out

7. slimstiffy

slimstiffy Member

Just dont pressure her man.. Bring it up casually sometimes when ahe us really horny. Or maybe Watch interracial videos together. But show her the more sensual ones.. Not the crazy hardcore type that we guys watch.. If shes interested.. Shell get into it in time... Just my thoughts