BBC for my wife in Dubai

mixed-emotions

Couple
From
AE
hi we are a well educated European couple based in Dubai. She is 38, blonde, curvy, very sexy and attractive but shy.

She has finally decided to take the next step after a lot of discussion and we would like to find out if there are any well hung, gentle, and discreet BBC bulls around who aren't pushy and don't mind to take things slowly.

Hope to hear back.

Hi,
I'm a happily married guy with good looking living in Dubai with my lovely hot-wife. We used to go through this amazing experience. My wife became officially hotwife. I knew exactly the right process and how woman feels at the beginning. Wish to talk to you and meet very soon.
Would love to hear more about the process whenever you're free.

Hi,
I'm a happily married guy with good looking living in Dubai with my lovely hot-wife. We used to go through this amazing experience. My wife became officially hotwife. I knew exactly the right process and how woman feels at the beginning. Wish to talk to you and meet very soon.
Maybe we should meet if interested !!

hi we are a well educated European couple based in Dubai. She is 38, blonde, curvy, very sexy and attractive but shy.

She has finally decided to take the next step after a lot of discussion and we would like to find out if there are any well hung, gentle, and discreet BBC bulls around who aren't pushy and don't mind to take things slowly.

Hope to hear back.
Please show her pics

Back