bbc for gf Tampa, Orlando, Lakeland.

GfForBBC

Male
My gf is a sexy woman half Mexican half Scottish. 5'2 in tall. 130 lbs. Shes 22, Thick sexy ass that begs for BBC attention. She's very reserved. I'm her first and only. She has no clue I'm writing this and has no clue that I have always fantasized about her fucking and sucking big black cock. I'd like a bbc to slowly work her over. Don't let her know I wrote this. She can never find out. Its very important she never finds out. She has to think she's getting away with cheating on me. Start slow and lightly flirty. Over time I believe a bbc could make her into your black cock whore. Shes very against cheating , think you could seduce her. Make her want your bbc buried in her pussy? She has to think she's getting away with fucking you. This isn't going to be easy, it'll probably take a lot of work and time but I can promise its so worth it. Shes a total freak.
5.jpg IMG_20130413_2006411.jpg 6.jpg IMG_20130628_005425.jpg

My gf is a sexy woman half Mexican half Scottish. 5'2 in tall. 130 lbs. Shes 22, Thick sexy ass that begs for BBC attention. She's very reserved. I'm her first and only. She has no clue I'm writing this and has no clue that I have always fantasized about her fucking and sucking big black cock. I'd like a bbc to slowly work her over. Don't let her know I wrote this. She can never find out. Its very important she never finds out. She has to think she's getting away with cheating on me. Start slow and lightly flirty. Over time I believe a bbc could make her into your black cock whore. Shes very against cheating , think you could seduce her. Make her want your bbc buried in her pussy? She has to think she's getting away with fucking you. This isn't going to be easy, it'll probably take a lot of work and time but I can promise its so worth it. Shes a total freak.

She's a nice looking girl with great assets...but i would not ******* if you want her to do it talk to her about the situation,that's the point of being in a loving relationship"COMMUNICATION" bottom line every hard dick will want to bang your ol,lady.

But it takes "two to tango"bro and the thought of her "cheating" is a bad idea you best talk to her about and show her the site and talk to her about the fantasy.

Solution: Communication - I can't stress this enough or "POOF" goes the relationship.

P.S: I live in st pete/tampa but that is a hairy situation just begging for drama:D

Peace,Love & Chicken Grease,
Storm

Back