BBC for Gangbang / Group Fun

Searching for BBC for GB / Group Fun both in SF Bay area on a MONTHLY basis maybe more often and in Dallas, TX area on a MONTHLY basis.

Requirements:

1. STD PROOF - even with condoms used I LOVE ORAL and want to make sure the dicks I suck are CLEAN

2. Be FIT - no BELLY's or GUTTS and I am the final say on that ;-)

3. STAMINA I can go for HOURS and have yet to be tapped out by ANYONE even had them as young as 21 !

4. GROUP FRIENDLY goes without saying but seriously if you have NEVER participated in a GB then DO NOT ATTEND MINE I am tired of men standing around when I have EMPTY HOLES

5. Be FUN and EASY GOING I like to know that even with the men i invite to our parties they have a BRAIN TOO not just like GETTING BRAIN ;-)

6. Be prepared to show a 'proof photo' there are many ways to do this as a DICK PIX is NOT going to cut it, after all I will be seeing and touching more then your DICKS

7. Be CAMERA / PIX friendly

8. Be DP friendly, AIRTIGHT friendly and ready for a 3hole woman

Attachments

• 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 138
  • snapshot_018.jpg
    snapshot_018.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 141
An impressive list you have. Given your background or claims, if one were to join your GB then I will asking for proof that you are decease free not limited to STD either. Would embrace what your abilities are rather than been scared off so to speak.

@ Jay22 not sure what you mean 'given my background or claims' as YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW ME or KNOW WHO I AM or WHERE I AM FROM or ANYTHING ELSE!!!

IF you mean Disease free... i am always happy to provide that PROOF!
I get tested every month a week prior to my party and always have my PRINTED proof of std/hiv FREE status

Come to Austin, Tx sometime and I'll fuck you all night long with my big black cock ;)

I am pretty sure my post is CLEAR as to where i TRAVEL isn't it????? why do men think THEY ARE THE PRIZE do you know it's EASY for me to get 20 men in a room that's NO PROBLEM getting the men to actually perform at the same time is the part that's difficult!

so Sammy D you are NOT the prize dear a WOMAN LIKE ME who takes it DEEP in ALL 3 HOLES is a rarity one that deep throats, loves her ass fucked and can fuck for HOURS ON END with NOT GETTING TIRED and a squirter hahahaha no dear you come to DALLAS TO MEET ME i don't travel any further once I reach my destination

UNLIKE WIVES OF WHITE MEN I live eat and breath black men and know how to SATISFY THE WHOLE MAN not just his BLACK COCK ! and unlike WIVES OF WHITE MEN I know what a REAL BLACK MAN IS and know how ONE SHOULD FUCK TOO............lots of you are FOOLED by the WEAK WIVES into thinking you CAN FUCK when you ACTUALLY CAN'T FUCK TO SAVE YOUR LIVES

I am pretty sure my post is CLEAR as to where i TRAVEL isn't it????? why do men think THEY ARE THE PRIZE do you know it's EASY for me to get 20 men in a room that's NO PROBLEM getting the men to actually perform at the same time is the part that's difficult!

so Sammy D you are NOT the prize dear a WOMAN LIKE ME who takes it DEEP in ALL 3 HOLES is a rarity one that deep throats, loves her ass fucked and can fuck for HOURS ON END with NOT GETTING TIRED and a squirter hahahaha no dear you come to DALLAS TO MEET ME i don't travel any further once I reach my destination

UNLIKE WIVES OF WHITE MEN I live eat and breath black men and know how to SATISFY THE WHOLE MAN not just his BLACK COCK ! and unlike WIVES OF WHITE MEN I know what a REAL BLACK MAN IS and know how ONE SHOULD FUCK TOO............lots of you are FOOLED by the WEAK WIVES into thinking you CAN FUCK when you ACTUALLY CAN'T FUCK TO SAVE YOUR LIVES

Well in that case. It looks like I'll have to come up there sometime when you're having one of these parties and join the fun.

Will the "PARTY'' pics and videos be on sale on www.clips4sale.com??? ....via the link you posted on your profile?

I only show the vids on clips4sale that DO NOT show faces, so YES some of the party might as long as NO FACES are in it. the ONLY VIDEOS i have on that site that show faces is with the men i have the model release compliance form and their id for (standard form in video shooting)

Back