BBC For blonde hotwife

What am I offering: A beautiful, sexy, blonde woman of 30 years old with a great ass. Fuck her like you own her and with patience and strength, and she will orgasm for you over and over.

What are we looking for: A strong, beautiful black man with a big dick. Someone who can treat this woman right by fucking the hell out of her.

You will use my wife's body like a sextoy, I will be there to enjoy her, while you do her. I will participate, focused on her, but mostly offer encouragement. Strictly straight. We expect respect and good hygiene. We want someone who expects the same.

Send us your information, your contact information and your pictures. If we like what we see we will contact you. We want to meet in Amsterdam on April 20th.

Looking forward to your reactions
I'm all yours baby

What am I offering: A beautiful, sexy, blonde woman of 30 years old with a great ass. Fuck her like you own her and with patience and strength, and she will orgasm for you over and over.

What are we looking for: A strong, beautiful black man with a big dick. Someone who can treat this woman right by fucking the hell out of her.

You will use my wife's body like a sextoy, I will be there to enjoy her, while you do her. I will participate, focused on her, but mostly offer encouragement. Strictly straight. We expect respect and good hygiene. We want someone who expects the same.

Send us your information, your contact information and your pictures. If we like what we see we will contact you. We want to meet in Amsterdam on April 20th.

Looking forward to your reactions
Traveller. Check my pics

:cool: Why are you replying to a dead thread...They wanted to meet in APRIL...its now JUNE :D

Didn't realize you were the one that decides when threads are dead.
I did read what you said, I just didn't think it was appropriate to berate people for no good reason. Please be negative somewhere else.

ROFLMFAO. Learn the meaning of berate. Also on B2Wwhen a thread has no posts or replies for weeks its generally taken as the thread being dead...Now if you can find anywhere where anyone has been berated then please show it...I know you can't as you used the meaning totally wrong.

As for your childish sarcasm..Grow up! You don't get to say where or what some one does either... Just keep that it mind.

Don't bother replying unless you actually have something of interest to say, judging by your childish response there won't be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor ODUMODU brought back my husband that separated with me for one good year. Am ALENNA by name from ROMANIA. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor ODUMODU for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for one year and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor ODUMODU. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a smonths.my husband called me exactly when Doctor ODUMODU saicompelld. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 mouths. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him...Emil:drodumodusolutions@gmail.com

ALSO HAS THE CURE TO THE FOLLOWING VIRUS.
1* CANCER CURE
2* HEPATITIS B
3 DIABETES CURE
4* RINGING CURE
5* STROKE CURE
6* WARTS CURE
7* HBP CURE
8* PREGNANCY CURE
9* PENIS ENLARGEMENT
10*HIV CURE

What a complete and utter pile of bullshit and lies. For one cancer isn't a virus. The cure for pregnancy is called CHILDBIRTH... LOL you really are a silly person

Back