BBC for a White sluts whos' large, big, thick in Orange county, Ca.

Hey! If you're a big ass White girl/woman, contact me! I like my White sluts to be thick, ample , in body! Big full White titties are what I like to suck on and sometimes whip them with my leather strap!! If you have wide, round,big stand out ass then you need to come to to Black Daddy so you can give proper submissive service to your Dom.! Your husband, or S/O can watch and enjoy being a real cuckold! I may let you clean up me and your girl,afterwards, depending! I love hotel/motel rooms so we can be discreet, private with nothing but sexual enjoyment on our minds! I'd love to tie up your breasts and other parts of your sub. body! Your limits will be always be respected!

Attachments

• 37710015.JPG
    37710015.JPG
    427.6 KB · Views: 27
I would love to train your hot slut, submissive wife and you as well. Distance is a bit of a problem, as I live in the U.S.A. ,Calif. Now I've trained a few worthy submissives by long distance, but they must accept and obey a Dominant, superior, Black man. Send your info. pics to and we'll go from there.

Read Rule #11- do not place your email in your posts, use the private message function

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to train your hot slut, submissive wife and you as well. Distance is a bit of a problem, as I live in the U.S.A. ,Calif. Now I've trained a few worthy submissives by long distance, but they must accept and obey a Dominant, superior, Black man. Send your info. pics to and we'll go from there.

Read Rule #11- do not place your email in your posts, use the private message function
Thank you. I erred, sorry.

Back