BBC First Cuckold

LOVE TYRONE

Male
Real Person
I've met only a few couplles out here who are into ..they both wherre older women who were wanting to try something new and interesting with their mate. I met them through a friend and once they figured out I was into white woman with a passion they where anxious to get to know me and what I'm about..even though I think they just wanted to see my size lool. After a few times hanging and talking of of they cucks ask if I could send a photot to his wife because she was also interested in young black men. He said she loved the pic and wanted a late night meet asap..a couple days past and she picked me up and we went to her house ..I sit down and she goes into the back to change she says ..the door flies open and she invites me in the room. . .I ask about her mate and what if he comes home. . .she tells me he's left her all to me and that I can't leave until she is good and filled. What a timewe had and ever since then I've loved meeting women n cucks who are into black men for adult relations.

I've met only a few couplles out here who are into ..they both wherre older women who were wanting to try something new and interesting with their mate. I met them through a friend and once they figured out I was into white woman with a passion they where anxious to get to know me and what I'm about..even though I think they just wanted to see my size lool. After a few times hanging and talking of of they cucks ask if I could send a photot to his wife because she was also interested in young black men. He said she loved the pic and wanted a late night meet asap..a couple days past and she picked me up and we went to her house ..I sit down and she goes into the back to change she says ..the door flies open and she invites me in the room. . .I ask about her mate and what if he comes home. . .she tells me he's left her all to me and that I can't leave until she is good and filled. What a timewe had and ever since then I've loved meeting women n cucks who are into black men for adult relations.
I want to meet a black guy that would like nsa for my bbc virgin wife,i would love her to be a free whore for a black guy.

Back