BBC Fiji island vacation

Is this about black American bulls in Fiji? Or Fijian black bulls? Because I’ve seen a lot of black naked Fijians and I hate to disappoint you - but Fijian men aren’t hung,

I worked in Melanesia for a long time - the men are not hung.
Fiji is the only Melanesian country believed to have a lot of black men who are very well hung. That's why we get a lot of tourist visiting our shores every year. Not only because of the beautiful scenery we have but the BBC interracial sex they desire.

Fiji is the only Melanesian country believed to have a lot of black men who are very well hung. That's why we get a lot of tourist visiting our shores every year. Not only because of the beautiful scenery we have but the BBC interracial sex they desire.
That’s not main reason why tourist go there. Melanesians from other countries are hung as well. Same reason some African countries you won’t find hung men. You have to got other African countries to find them. Also average around the world for all races is 5.5 inches. Pretty sure any one can weed out big dudes from there if you simply ask for it. Pretty sure the hung men will start running to you.

Back