BBC fantasies in Western NC

flashy4sure

Couple
Gold Member
From
NC, US
For real sexy, curvy woman wants to fulfill some "different" fantasies. Located West of Asheville off I40.
1. Want to be taken to a bar lounge, sports bar wearing a mini dress, thigh highs, heels, no panties. Be shown off, played with and maybe even fucked in one of these locations. Do you share my kinks?

2. Want to meet a BBC truck driver at a truck stop (exit 37 off I40). Want to get slutty in a tractor cab.

3. Want a very THICK BBC or two for some hot slutty sex. Tell me what to do!

Interested in meeting me and sharing my fantasies? Can't travel much. Be in touch!Ready to play.JPG

I can play any role you want me to baby ;) especially the bar one I know the perfect place

Can't make state Fair. Maybe Atlanta to play!

Well don't be stranger I messaged y'all couple time when I was near Asheville but never heard back from y'all. I'm in California right now but I return to Georgia oct 4th. Again don't be stranger let me know when y'all can play ;)

For real sexy, curvy woman wants to fulfill some "different" fantasies. Located West of Asheville off I40.
1. Want to be taken to a bar lounge, sports bar wearing a mini dress, thigh highs, heels, no panties. Be shown off, played with and maybe even fucked in one of these locations. Do you share my kinks?

2. Want to meet a BBC truck driver at a truck stop (exit 37 off I40). Want to get slutty in a tractor cab.

3. Want a very THICK BBC or two for some hot slutty sex. Tell me what to do!

Interested in meeting me and sharing my fantasies? Can't travel much. Be in touch!
Any tips for midnight bars in Asheville...thursday
I'd like to add to that tips closer to Harrah's...will go with friends a couple of times late spring and summer.

Back