BBC: Do you approach women in public?

Welovefun34

Female
Just about every time I go to a store I have a sexy black man check me out, but they never approach. I dont understand, they clearly like what they see. How often do you approach a women in public, outside of a club/bar scene? What cues do you get from a woman that makes her seem unapproachable in your eyes?

A black man not only has to be concerned about what the woman's reaction will be if he approaches her, he has to be aware of the other people that might be around. If a bull is trying to hook up with a woman he really doesn't want a casual observer reporting back to her husband the she was getting really friendly with some strange black man. Then there is always the possibility of running across some redneck supremacist that wants to start a problem. I live a very pleasant lifestyle and I don't want to attract a lot of attention and I sure as Hell don't need a front page article about a confrontation. Where I play golf they know that I am open to new person(s) filling out a foursome so it's not unusual to have a stranger or two playing a round of golf with me. It is a nice way to get to know someone and make new friends.

My sexual activity is restricted to a relatively closed group. Any new members to the group are vetted before they can join. If a woman interested me I would introduce her to one of the regular female members of the group. She would find out where the newbies head was at and see if she would make a good addition. She most likely would then start with me while remaining ignorant of the scope of the group if she followed the rules, mostly about discretion, she would slowly be brought into the fold

Attraction is two way street, a casual conversation with subtle hints is what usually gets the ball rolling for me. Be genuine! Either you are or you aren't. (hint: know your audience, then start talking)

Welovefun ... if you see a man (any man) that you're interested in, checking you out, just give 'em good eye contact and a smile as stacy mentioned. But, if you wish to attract black guys, you can always get you some classy jewelry or tattoos that send out the message ... check out the following:

cuck_jewelry-QspadeEarrings.jpgcuck_jewelry-ankleBracelet4-tattoo.jpgcuck_jewelry-ankleBracelet5.jpgcuck_jewelry-earrings.jpgcuck_jewelry-necklaceBBC-inGOLD.jpgcuck_tattoo02.jpgcuck_tattoo-BlkCockOwned1.jpgcuck_tattooForWife2.jpg

I agree with stacy...its our job as black men to approach women if we like what we see then its up to us to make our move. women fear rejection men are built for rejection....so I always make the first move

dude i dont know what planet you are on, but men fear rejection also, and no we are not built for it. to say anything different is pure BS, there is not one person on this planet that takes rejection well. i think maybe you have taken this black superiority to a illogical conclusion.

dude i dont know what planet you are on, but men fear rejection also, and no we are not built for it. to say anything different is pure BS, there is not one person on this planet that takes rejection well. i think maybe you have taken this black superiority to a illogical conclusion.
I disagree with you and the other brother.....first when a man approaches a women there is a high chance she wont even acknowledge him! for all the women you say hi to hello, good morning and good evening to you might not even get a response .....fact. when I say built for rejection I simply mean...its a slight chance she give you play or not....we are more use to rejection then any women out here is....I don't even entertain the whole black superiority stuff....I live on planet earth! and if your a man that fears rejection from any women...then I don't know what to tell you bro...

I disagree with you and the other brother.....first when a man approaches a women there is a high chance she wont even acknowledge him! for all the women you say hi to hello, good morning and good evening to you might not even get a response .....fact. when I say built for rejection I simply mean...its a slight chance she give you play or not....we are more use to rejection then any women out here is....I don't even entertain the whole black superiority stuff....I live on planet earth! and if your a man that fears rejection from any women...then I don't know what to tell you bro...

i have no interest in getting into some sophomoric argument with you, but the simple fact is no one is prepared for rejection, rather they be male or female. no one is built for it and no one likes it and we all fear it. you can puff out your chest and say i am different but deep inside you fear it just like every other human on this planet.

When I golf I often book a foursome even if I don't have anybody in mind. If some one whows up and wants to join me the person(s) is welcome. It's a nice way to meet new people and very often have some interesting conversation while playing a round of golf. About the only problem I have had is a few people have lied about their handicap. I have just one head, a pair of eyes, and I walk upright. I am probably no less approachable than most people in a public setting, you just have to quit thinking that I am different because my skin, OR eyes, OR hair is different from you. How you introduce yourself to a stranger shouldn't make any difference based on who or what they are.

blk snake makes two good points:
It takes a lot of courage for most women to make the first move because their egos tend to be more fragile than most men. This is because women tend to take any rebuff as a discredit to their attractiveness, whereas most guys know women are just turning down another horny guy trying to get into their pants.

Secondly, fearing rejection is foolish, if anything embrace it. You know you are going to get rejected 9 times out of 10, so the quicker you get through the nine is the quicker you get laid.

If you let the fear of rejection stop you from trying, you guarantee yourself that you won't be getting any.
Besides the more you deal with it, the easier it gets and the better you learn to handle it. Learn to handle it it smoothly enough and you may find that, occasionally, the way you deal with it actually makes the woman give you a second look and you end up scoring.

Welovefun ... if you see a man (any man) that you're interested in, checking you out, just give 'em good eye contact and a smile as stacy mentioned. But, if you wish to attract black guys, you can always get you some classy jewelry or tattoos that send out the message ... check out the following:

View attachment 206265View attachment 206266View attachment 206267View attachment 206268View attachment 206269View attachment 206270View attachment 206271View attachment 206272
my wife just started wearing the queen of spades earrings and she's definitely getting attention from black men!

blk snake makes two good points:
It takes a lot of courage for most women to make the first move because their egos tend to be more fragile than most men. This is because women tend to take any rebuff as a discredit to their attractiveness, whereas most guys know women are just turning down another horny guy trying to get into their pants.

Secondly, fearing rejection is foolish, if anything embrace it. You know you are going to get rejected 9 times out of 10, so the quicker you get through the nine is the quicker you get laid.

If you let the fear of rejection stop you from trying, you guarantee yourself that you won't be getting any.
Besides the more you deal with it, the easier it gets and the better you learn to handle it. Learn to handle it it smoothly enough and you may find that, occasionally, the way you deal with it actually makes the woman give you a second look and you end up scoring.

Okay Willsrvu, let me get this straight you walk up to any black guy you see and ask can you serve them, or ask them if they will fuck your wife? If the answer is to either of my question is no, then you have just proved my point and you are just replying to get brownie points.

Okay Willsrvu, let me get this straight you walk up to any black guy you see and ask can you serve them, or ask them if they will fuck your wife? If the answer is to either of my question is no, then you have just proved my point and you are just replying to get brownie points.

Big difference between a gentleman approaching a lady, smiling and saying hello, my name is ... , giving her a compliment on her earrings, hair style or dress and attempting to strike up a conversation and a white guy walking up to a black dude and asking him if he wants to fuck the wife.
One is the completely socially acceptable way men and women have initiated social intercourse for eons and the other an out of the ordinary kinky fetish act.

However, just to disprove your "point", if my Wife found a particular black man attractive enough (I assume you would approach only women you found attractive) to want to fuck, I would gladly go over to him, tell him that my Wife finds him attractive and invite him to join us.
As yet that hasn't happened, although she has found various men and women attractive as BDSM play partners and I have invited them to play with us for her or she for my benefit.

I skipped over my asking to serve a black man only because I am not free to do so. However, if I were, it would be no different than when I was approaching Female Dominants and asking if they would consider permitting me to serve them. Some accepted my offer, others blew me off. Guess what? One of them not only accepted my service, but eventually married me! Wonder if that would have happened if I gave up asking?

After surviving the first time, when I was a kid, I've never again been afraid to ask a girl or woman to dance or join me for a *******. I learned very quickly that the word no doesn't bring the world to an end.
Yes, on the other hand, stops it.

Back