bbc dildo roleplay

limpmitchy

Couple
From
MN, US
I'm looking for ideas for games, role play scenarios, or other ideas for my bf and I. I lock him in his chastity cage and make him fuck me with the toys. I also make him eat my pussy. Does anyone have any fun kinky ideas?

When we used role play more before I took my first black cock, I used to dress as a naughty school girl, deliberately with no panties on. Then 'Mr Johnson' - the black headmaster- used to check the girls on the way out to see who had no panties on.
As I had none on I would be punished, handcuffed to the bed, my school blouse open, skirt up and my Doc Johnson going in and out my pussy! Made me wet as fuck (and helped convince me to try BBC!). X

When we used role play more before I took my first black cock, I used to dress as a naughty school girl, deliberately with no panties on. Then 'Mr Johnson' - the black headmaster- used to check the girls on the way out to see who had no panties on.
As I had none on I would be punished, handcuffed to the bed, my school blouse open, skirt up and my Doc Johnson going in and out my pussy! Made me wet as fuck (and helped convince me to try BBC!). X
guess these was the session in pics
4.jpg

Back