Bbc Devotee in Omaha

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by NeverI, Mar 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. NeverI

NeverI New Member

I need to find a black man I can regularly worship in Omaha or a black man I can chat with
    I've needed BBC in me since I was 12 if I don't get it soon ill die

2. Loverboikai

Loverboikai Active Member

US
    Worship me

whitewimp1 likes this.
  3. NeverI

NeverI New Member

Are you from Omaha?

4. JamieCoxx

JamieCoxx New Member

US
    Hello there are Omaha bbc to thr rescue.

5. NeverI

NeverI New Member

If only you fucked sissies,
    Id beg to be filled every day

6. JackofSpadez

JackofSpadez New Member

Hello, I am a single guy living in Lincoln. Was glad to find someone on here close to home. I just need to find a strict woman that needs s cuck so I can live the lifestyle. It is so hard to find access to things outside of the " norm " in our uptight community, it is good to meet someone who is walking the walk. Just wanted to say hi and say I would enjoy chatting anytime you wish to.

7. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

So sad that so many cucks crave a lifestyle and so many wives are sexually frustrated. People need to be more open when dating. Years ago we had a single friend who was a bisexual submissive and he joined hubby is servicing me and my bf back then. When he would date a girl he never talked to her about his desires. Hubby and I got engaged because we talked about our experiences and fantasies. Because we both desired this lifestyle.

jason385 likes this.
  8. JackofSpadez

JackofSpadez New Member

Hello and thanks for your enlightenment. Would like to say that I have enjoyed reading your posts and envy your husband as he is truly lucky.

9. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I remind him of that often!! However, in reality I am the lucky one!! Sex with black men changed me!!

JackofSpadez likes this.