bbc curious

cheri

Female
i am interested in finding a nice bbc to be with. problem is most may not want to put up with me. because i dont want to just have you show up and get right down to business. i would like to hang out have some fun and see if you are cool before i just drop down on it for you. pls if you are willing to spend a bit of time take it somewhat slow i would appreciate it. and by no means do i expext full on relationships but at least some patients with me.

i am interested in finding a nice bbc to be with. problem is most may not want to put up with me. because i dont want to just have you show up and get right down to business. i would like to hang out have some fun and see if you are cool before i just drop down on it for you. pls if you are willing to spend a bit of time take it somewhat slow i would appreciate it. and by no means do i expext full on relationships but at least some patients with me.
I can be patient. I am real and in Spokane. Let's talk

I can be patient. I am real and in Spokane. Let's talk
hello. wow i posted this a long time ago nice it actually got a reply. so how are you? this is nice cause you are close i am a short travel away but lets find out if we can try something out?

I will be in Spokane from 7-14 DEC for a conference PM if you would like to potentially meet.

Back