BBC Cum Swallowing

ADELAIDE

INTRODUCTION - BY JOSÉ MACKENZIE (HUSBAND)

Adelaide Mackenzie. Married, 40 years old. White, brown eyes, straight hair slightly brushed in the middle of the back, sometimes brown, sometimes black. Common and handsome face, with a captivating and malicious smile. Married for 16 years with Mr. José Mackenzie. A middle businessman from the state of Rio de Janeiro, successful in the field of suppliers of meats for restaurants and steakhouses in the country and some abroad.
Adelaide leads a very quiet and safe life provided by her husband, 14 years older than her. Adepts of healthy eating and good physical care, the lush mature displays a wonderful and delicious natural body and hearty. Natural large breasts, steep and firm with large reddish borders and protuberant and pointed beaks. Fine waist, narrow belly and hard. Wide hip with an immense ass, steep and rounded as the moon, firm and smooth as oriental silk. A pair of thighs thick and shapely as if by a Renaissance artist. Big pussy with swollen lips that can be called without shadow doubt by the old jargon popular "capózão de fusca".
Adelaide is an insatiable multi-orgasmic nymphomaniac who thinks and breathes sex 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It feeds an uncontrollable desire for rude and rustic mature men of humble professions. His preference, in which he leaves her uncontrolled and numb with excitement, is well-off, super, mega and hyper-gifted as well as ruthless with married women, especially those from the upper middle class of society from which Adelaide comes.
A lady in the society in which married, respected, overly-wanted woman lives, Adelaide knows with great mastery, how to articulate her private life watered by large doses of strong, creative, and madly submissive sex to the various and various rough and rustic matured. Always in search of intense pleasure the wonderful married woman is always ready and willing to serve with extreme dedication.

:sex::threesome:o_Oo_Oo_O:qos::lips:

ADELAIDE

'THE HOUSE'

In total secrecy and discretion, the Mackenzie couple maintains a common house on the outskirts of the city of Rio de Janeiro (Big River), far from the glamor presented in the upper-middle class neighborhood where they live as a family. Adelaide has the habit of spending several hours a week in her house on the outskirts, and she uses the pretext before the closest acquaintances of the neighborhood when she is asked, always persuading them, that she makes constant visits to charities looking for a way to contribute and to help.
Located in a neighborhood with the characteristic of being a joint between residential and industrial, housing several headquarters and sheds of firms and companies of the most varied segments in the market. Thus, the incidence of manual workers, porters, porters, security guards, drivers, stevedores and other professions that the industry employs is very high. Adelaide's favorites. The couple was careful to look for the ideal place to buy the 'House' so that their requirements were meticulously fulfilled. The street where House is located is basically half a half between houses and sheds, an almost exact equation. With the style of the constructions of the 1940s and 50s of the twentieth century, walls and tall gates were added over time. A covered 15-meter mall, which serves as a garage and pedestrian crossing, separates the gate from the street with the social entrance of the 'House' making it almost impossible to view the interior by passers-by on the sidewalk. A small, well-kept garden adds a touch of freshness and beauty to the outside environment. A large living room followed by an anteroom for dining, two reasonably sized bedrooms, a bathroom with a comfortable vintage style whirlpool, airy kitchen culminating with a laundry and laundry area, with a view to an apartment building that rises to the north from street. In contrast to the old style of 'House', the couple invested in state-of-the-art, state-of-the-art electrical and electronic furniture and equipment, making the atmosphere warm and modern. In one of the rooms there is a state-of-the-art closet where hundreds of sexy clothes, lingerie, a collection of shoes and high-heeled sandals are stored, as well as several accessories that the couple loves to buy imported from the internet, collecting and using huge consoles and vibrators, thick anal plugs with very strong vibrations that almost make them faint from so much that they take to the apex in monumental orgasms, fucking machines, Thai balls of diverse diameters among others varied.
Welcome to "The House".

:sex::threesome:o_Oo_Oo_O:qos:?

I love of swallowing large loads of hot cum. Especially when the source are huge and powerful young or mature black cocks.
But I also love receiving loads of hot cum in my face with bukkake style.
I swallow cum since I was 19 years old.
Today I am 40 years old.
:qos:?

You’re also the kind of lady who’s been making good use of your gifts. Keep swallowing

Friday, April 19, 2019.
My husband called me at the start of the afternoon. He would take 5 new friends to meet me. They arrived around 8:30 p.m.
Of the 5 new friends 2 of them were black men. I was prepared and very excited.
I completely devoted myself to it and sucked every cocks. They all exploded in my mouth and I swallowed loads of cum.
I enjoyed every load of cum that swallowed and heard the compliments of men.
I love my husband!
:threesome::qos::love:

Back