BBC Cum Swallowing

In our poly Family group, it's kind of an unwritten law, if you suck cock, you swallow everything you're given. All of us cuckold husbands believe that swallowing our Black Masters' cum is the best way to give them that sense of power and control over us, as well as the best way for us to show our devotion and obedience to them. My Wife/Mistress and I have six live-in Masters at this time, so I have to swallow lots of their cum every day, which makes Her VERY happy! I have given as many as thirty-four blowjobs in a single day....that's my record so far, but She is pushing me to do more, which I am working on...

In our poly Family group, it's kind of an unwritten law, if you suck cock, you swallow everything you're given. All of us cuckold husbands believe that swallowing our Black Masters' cum is the best way to give them that sense of power and control over us, as well as the best way for us to show our devotion and obedience to them. My Wife/Mistress and I have six live-in Masters at this time, so I have to swallow lots of their cum every day, which makes Her VERY happy! I have given as many as thirty-four blowjobs in a single day....that's my record so far, but She is pushing me to do more, which I am working on...
o_Oo_Oo_O:love::love::love:(y):lips:

I have always - from my first BJ to now, swallowed cum.
I have noticed partying with other couples and single females into the BBC thing that all of them (except for one I met) swallow cum.
What have you noticed or found concerning this?
Also, what is the most loads you have taken in a 24-hour period? Mine was 13 full loads. Yours?
So fucking whore...yeah

Back