Interested in bbc cult?

• Yes

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
I love the idea. I believe a Club or Church to worship BBC's would be my dream come true.

First big problem, for me, I'm in Northeastern Washington State, about 2500 to 3000 miles away.

I wish you all the Luck in the world, in starting a BBC Worship Cult. If the movement spreads across the country, I'll join.

Good Luck!!!!

Often, this is suggested and every time it fizzles.
I have No Idea Why this wouldn't take off, at least, as popular as white women with Black men.

Women must have more courage and acceptance, where-as white men want this and are too weak to step-up and act and the Black men who want to use white men for sex are just as reluctant to step-up and act.

You get a few isolated meetings between white men and black men, but far-and-large they are brief and fleeting acts of the moment.

Do I have a Answer to bring it all together, No.

There was a Church of Priapus, in San Francisco and, I think, Montreal or Toronto.
I'm not sure if the one in CA. is still functioning, but I'm pretty sure the one in Canada is.

Priapus was a Greek God (?) and his followers practiced the Worship of the Penis and Sperm.
Their belief was that all life stems from the Penis and worshiped it as such.

There was another in CA., but I am pretty sure it folded-up and I don't remember the name.

Do a BING or GOOGLE search for Cock Worship Churches/Organizations, Penis Worship Churches/Organizations.

I hope this helps.

Back