BBC contract read it and let me kniw what you would do.

Would you?

• Total voters
IT IS AGREED, on this the _____ day, of the month of _______________, in the year 20___, by and between the white woman known as _______________________________, henceforth referred to as the Whore or She, and the Black man, known as _______________________________, henceforth referred to as the Owner, that the she knowingly and willingly agrees to engage in sexual acts with the Owner, and any other superior Black man or men the Owner so chooses, for his/their own sexual pleasure and amusement. She and Owner acknowledge that the term "whore", for the purposes of this contract, does not indicate, or signify, ******* in any form, and that the term "owner", for the purposes of this contract, does not indicate, or signify, ownership of an enslaved or indentured individual.Furthermore, by signing this contract, she acknowledges that her personal belief system is such that she believes the Black race is biologically superior to the white race, and that she, as a white woman, is biologically designed to be used by members of the superior Black race for their own sexual pleasure and amusement. Therefore, the Owner agrees to use her for his own sexual pleasure and additionally to allow other Black men to use her in the same manner, in order achieve the desired conditions she has specified. In consideration of the Owner’s commitment, she agrees to abide by all the tenets and conditions outlined within this contract. TERM. She acknowledges that the duration of this contract shall be from the date of signing until such time as the current Owner chooses to terminate it. Termination of the contract may be done by the Owner at any time and for any reason and there shall be no financial or other obligation from the Owner after termination of this agreement. A written notice of termination by the Owner immediately nullifies the obligations of the Whore. OBLIGATIONS. She acknowledges that she is obligated to adhere to and comply with the following tenetswhenever she is in the presence of the Owner, or any other Black man or men that the Owner has allowed to sexually use her. She will be submissive, meek, and passive towards the Owner, and any and all other Black men at all times and in all circumstances. • She will respectfully and humbly address any and all superior Black men as "Sir", “Master” or any other title that the Owner, or any and all other superior Black men deem necessary or appropriate, at all times and in all circumstances. • She will answer and respond, without hesitation to any name or combination thereof that the Owner or any and all other Black men deem necessary or appropriate.• She will actively and enthusiastically engage in sexual intercourse with Black men, without the use of a condom, and receive internal ejaculation, without hesitation when ordered to do so. As a result, she acknowledges that she desires to engage in such relationships and hereby agrees to refrain from using any and all birth control methods. Further said white woman agrees to allow the Owner or any Black Man Owner designates to breed and impregnate her with a Black Baby and will carry said baby until natural birth. After birth said white woman will care for and feed the Black Baby with the milk from her white breasts. Any extra milk from the white woman’s breasts shall be the property of the Black Owner.• She will actively and enthusiastically engage in fellatio with Black men, without the use of a condom, and receive either oral or facial ejaculation, without hesitation when ordered to do so. She will actively and enthusiastically swallow, without hesitation all seminal fluid that is deposited in to her mouth from any and all superior Black men, when ordered to do so. • She will actively and enthusiastically engage in anal sex with Black men, without the use of a condom, and receive internal ejaculation, without hesitation when ordered to do so. She will always carry K-Y Jelly or Vaseline and an ******* kit and will prepare herself for anal sex with her Owner and any other Black Man or Men that Owner desires.• She will regard herself and her white body as a physical object, with no rights, independence, opinions, or convictions, and will consider herself to be a piece of material property that is a possession of the Owner, at all times and in all circumstances. She will eagerly strip, serve and entertain Owner and any of his Black friends when requested and will give herself without hesitation to any number of Black men that Owner desires. Further she will dress as owner desires and will wear “slut” clothing and makeup when requested for Owners pleasure.• She will graciously and sincerely thank the Owner, or any other superior Black man or men, for granting her the honor and privilege of having her body used by a member of the superior Black race for their own personal sexual gratification. • She will, to the best of her ability, do any and all other tasks or actions not listed within this document, if she is ordered to do so by the Owner, or any and all Black men, for the purposes of their own sexual pleasure and amusement, at all times and in all circumstances.• She will submit willing to her Owners discipline, including spanking, bondage and other methods of corporal punishment. Owner agrees to not to exceed limits of physical punishment and to protect the white woman’s physical looks and health as it is in his interest to do so to preserve the white woman’s value as his property.DOCUMENTATION. She acknowledges that the Owner, and any other Black man or men with whom the Owner has allowed her to be used sexually, has the exclusive right to photograph, videotape, record, and/or document her in any manner he/they choose, and in any situation he/they choose. Furthermore, She hereby release all rights, financial, proprietary, or otherwise, to all photographs, videotapes, movies, audio-recordings, computer media recordings, or any other form of documentation used to record or chronicle her during the duration of this contract and for a period of no less than twenty-five (25) years after the contract is terminated. Further should Owner show above photographs, videotapes to her friends, family and coworkers she shall explain that she is the Owners property and is a “White Whore for Black Cock”.She therefore acknowledges that the Owner, and any other Black man or men with whom the Owner has allowed her to be used sexually, has exclusive rights to any and all photographs, videotapes, movies, audio-recordings, computer media recordings, or any other documentation of her new life as a “Black Cock Slut”.CONTRACTUAL POSSESSION. She acknowledges that her legal obligation is to the contract itself and not to the individual Black man/men who are her current Owner. Therefore, she further acknowledges that the Owner has the authority and right to bequeath possession of this contract upon any other superior Black Man or men that he chooses, thereby establishing him/them as the new Owner, for whom all the same rights and privileges apply. She also acknowledges that she has no right to challenge or question a transfer of this contract, or to choose to whom this contract is transferred to, or to be notified of a transfer prior to it being initiated.I, _______________________________, being of sound mind and of legal age to enter into a legally binding contract, do hereby proclaim that I have read and understand this contract in its entirety, and that I agree to abide by and fully comply with all the tenets, conditions, and provisions contained within. I further acknowledge that I believe, with no uncertainty or doubt, that the Black race is biologically superior to the white race, and that I, as a white woman, am biologically conditioned to be used by Black men for their sexual enjoyment and entertainment. I therefore agree to this contract in its entirety and agree to take full responsibility to be held accountable. Should I violate this contract in any manner, having agreed to this without any reservation, and having signed under my own free will and without any duress I shall be punishable to the extent that Owner or new Owner deems necessary.______________________________________________ __________________
Signature of the Whore - Date______________________________________________ _________________
Signature of the Owner - Date______________________________________________ __________________

If you actually want someone to read more than the first three lines of this ... well, you might consider using something called paragraphs .... ("google" paragraph to learn more!) ... just saying. :D

Where in the Hell have all the nutcases come from. There have been more fruitcakes on this site in the last 24 hours than there have been in the previous 2 weeks. Pedophiles, masochists, contract for sex. I think sys admin puts up with it because they know the idiots get shot down pretty quick. On the plus side some of my acquaintances that are slightly strange all of a sudden seem so normal when compared to what can show up here.;)

First of all i never wrote this ive seen this one a few other cuck sites. Second of all i was just picking peoples brains on what they thought of it. You have no right to judge anyone this is a forum to post things on just answer the questions and dont make a giant deal about it. So dont judge me because im asking the community a question. Judge yourself on why your such an dick to everyone.

First of all i never wrote this ive seen this one a few other cuck sites. Second of all i was just picking peoples brains on what they thought of it. You have no right to judge anyone this is a forum to post things on just answer the questions and dont make a giant deal about it. So dont judge me because im asking the community a question. Judge yourself on why your such an dick to everyone.[/quote
Of course I have the right to judge, this is an open forum. I am not really seeing much support for your point of view. I have a great dislike for the concept of anyone owning anyone else, something apparently you don't agree with

Once again you must not understand the concept of what im saying. This "contract" is not my view i not going around signing 1000 of them it was just a simple question, what do you think of this? I would suggest just letting it go.

Wait ... this was in Greek??? :eek: Maybe that's why I couldn't read it. :unsure:
Here I thought it was in English with really poor use of paragraph and other grammatical construction... :D

Wait ... this was in Greek??? :eek: Maybe that's why I couldn't read it. :unsure:
Here I thought it was in English with really poor use of paragraph and other grammatical construction... :D
Apparently someone wasn't well reared anf that's why it is Greek to most of us:bounce:

First of all i never wrote this ive seen this one a few other cuck sites. Second of all i was just picking peoples brains on what they thought of it. You have no right to judge anyone this is a forum to post things on just answer the questions and dont make a giant deal about it. So dont judge me because im asking the community a question. Judge yourself on why your such an dick to everyone.

it would appear that someone is rather sensitive also.

You wanted to pick brains and you did, you just didn't like what you got

No you didnt answer the question you questioned why it wasnt in paragraphs

Go back and reread the responses.
Torpedo DID give his opinion regarding the subject in the first response to the topic.

I was the one who said you needed to utilize paragraphs if you expected anyone to actually read the thing. I quit after the first few lines because it hurt my eyes to try to keep track of where I was.

Where in the Hell have all the nutcases come from. There have been more fruitcakes on this site in the last 24 hours than there have been in the previous 2 weeks. Pedophiles, masochists, contract for sex. I think sys admin puts up with it because they know the idiots get shot down pretty quick. ;)

I think the sys admin eradicated the PEDOs though ... 2 or 3 SNs I don't see anymore, and all those post gone as well. I say "congrats to the sys admin, if that's who took 'em down. :)

Back