BBC cock sleeve

lilolme

Female
From
UK
I’m looking for a cock sleeve to get for hubby. I’m after a realistic feel sleeve that’s big (not huge) and heavily veined and one that is thick enough that he gets limited stimulation.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated xxx

I've had my hubby try a few but the best results have been with a black strap-on. If you look in my media album you'll see I have a few in there of him using it on me and a vid or 2.

I’m looking for a cock sleeve to get for hubby. I’m after a realistic feel sleeve that’s big (not huge) and heavily veined and one that is thick enough that he gets limited stimulation.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated xxx

Check Amazon if you’re still looking.
Just got this one in, tried it on, and I hope to find out how good it is for both of us this weekend!
From what I can tell, it does as advertised... 1-3” added (your choice), and will allow some feeling thru for him. Feels really real.

6C3A4F54-C864-4DBF-BE3B-BF8D7395A58D.jpeg6979EFF2-05BB-421A-BB3E-72B9BAACD096.jpeg

I tried oxballs "muscle" and is really good quality and texture, but too big for her. If you are a size queen, will be amazing. I hate the ball ring thing, but you can chop it off, as the suction is hard enough to keep it in place. That being said, be gentle when taking it off to avoid hurting yourself!!!

This is what my hubby uses, it’s a hollow strap on, he can’t feel a thing in it, it’s 6”x6” he’s only 5”x4” so feels massive compared to him, I struggled to take it at first but we used it last night again and after a while of teasing and working it I saw another side of me I was literally pulling him all the way in begging him to go harder and actually came for the first time through penetration. 58E579A8-1E31-4EE3-BA67-4D67B89CE79C.jpegAEDE3B48-EA19-4649-A42F-3CB71990B5E5.jpeg

how big have you got to be to have one that wont full off as I'm realy small
This is what my hubby uses, it’s a hollow strap on, he can’t feel a thing in it, it’s 6”x6” he’s only 5”x4” so feels massive compared to him, I struggled to take it at first but we used it last night again and after a while of teasing and working it I saw another side of me I was literally pulling him all the way in begging him to go harder and actually came for the first time through penetration. View attachment 2102498View attachment 2102499
how big have you got to be as I'm realy small

this is truly amazing indeed. so aside from having your husband use the holed strapon, do you have regular intercourse with him (with his actual penis), or is it only with the strap on? and then he masturbates later?

this is truly amazing indeed. so aside from having your husband use the holed strapon, do you have regular intercourse with him (with his actual penis), or is it only with the strap on? and then he masturbates later?
We do have intercourse as normal, but when we normally do, he cums before I’m close to climaxing and the only way he can’t make me cum is with his tongue,fingers or toys. But with this he can keep going and going until I’m finished, then he has sex with me for about 10 minutes and finishes himself

Back