BBC bulls have any of you fallen for the women u screwin?

That seems quite nobel of you!

I try my best, Marshavon,

You see, a lot of guys whom I've heard (though none in here), often brag about the women they've laid and how most of those women came back for more. Sometimes it's true, but most times it's bullshit. Some would say it's easy drawing a line between sex and love-making, but I doubt it. It's like drawing a line between good and bad. You only know when something's good or bad from where you're standing.

Whether it's sex or making love, I can't help not having strong emotions with whomever I'm with. It makes the sex feel even better. No matter what, there's got to be room for intimacy, even if it's a tiny grain. No man or woman just meets in a room and start banging away like the world is going to end any time soon.

The woman im with today I fell for, she was married when we played then I lost contact with her for 3 years. When she contacted me she we divorced and we have been together every since.

Congrats! She ever tell you her reason for getting divorced?

Whether it's sex or making love, I can't help not having strong emotions with whomever I'm with. It makes the sex feel even better. No matter what, there's got to be room for intimacy, even if it's a tiny grain. No man or woman just meets in a room and start banging away like the world is going to end any time soon.[/quote]

I tried that...met in a room and banged away...it was... dissatisfying to say the least...apparently I need more than just a hard dick...

I tried that...met in a room and banged away...it was... dissatisfying to say the least...apparently I need more than just a hard dick...

It's why I tell most hubbies not to rush having their wives involved with multiple lovers... get them involved first with a lone brother who's share some chemistry with her.

It was a collection of things but the main reason was he didn't want *******, but didn't tell her till after they were married.

It's why I tell most hubbies not to rush having their wives involved with multiple lovers... get them involved first with a lone brother who's share some chemistry with her.

LMAO...darlin I'm the one that rushed that one...it was a white man...SMFH...you would think a bitch would learn...but hey hubby was there....so something vera vera good "came" out of it....

LMAO...darlin I'm the one that rushed that one...it was a white man...SMFH...you would think a bitch would learn...but hey hubby was there....so something vera vera good "came" out of it....

LMAO... SMFH... I really hate computer language!

Was that the last time you were with a white hubby?

LMAO... SMFH... I really hate computer language!

Was that the last time you were with a white hubby?

ok....oops....I shall try and refrain form usin such as LMAO or SMFH....
My first husband was white...got away from the red necked ******* of a bitch and married my current husband who is black...that meetin the white man was a 3sum

skeetB...does your current husband share you with his friends? many black men do so... you could have a lot of black cock that way!!

Raz....my husband has no friends....but he does share ;)

he's got you skeet! no male friends? bummer! there are BBC in NC for you to play with though...i have seen some on this site. that is a great looking avatar pic you posted there! i liked your first one as well.

he's got you skeet! no male friends? bummer! there are BBC in NC for you to play with though...i have seen some on this site. that is a great looking avatar pic you posted there! i liked your first one as well.

He's got ME what? As for NC BBC...HA...apparently theys more bullshitters than action doers...and I am NOT drivin 50 fuckin miles for dick....sorry just aint happening...way I see it...if its gonna happen it will...and they won't mind drivin to me....just sayin

Back