BBC Bull Ordered Another Year in Chastity

support Bull's decision?

• yes, he's the bull and he makes the rules

Votes: 66 89.2%
  • no

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
Now that my lover has moved in with us and become the man of the house. I gave him the key to my cuckolds chastity cage, which means he will be the one who decides when our cuckold gets released. Not sure about people out there but 1 year seems a bit unrealistic. In our case we keep him locked 24/7 all week and every Sunday we allow him to take it off for cleaning but no sexual release. I have been using the prostate milking for that.

Sometimes as punishment he gets an extra week but in my opinion that is a very long time to go without any cleaning.

Its not sanitary, period. Cucks I have known were let it out once a week for cleaning not to mention when they went to the doctors. Go back to letting him out on Sunday.

I think you would be a good candidate for a penectomy. In fact, might as well go for the complete emasculation, that way you wouldn't miss it in the least.
I'm not sure what kind of relationship you have with this bull, other than allowing him to bang your woman, but it sounds like he's demonstrating his complete superiority & dominance over you. If he's keeping you caged for a year at a time ( and you're allowing it ), complete emasculation would probably be a blessing to you, and actually, I don't think you'd miss it at all.

Trivia: Back during the ancient wars, the winning armies use to severe the penises of the enemy dead to count them.

Depending on the style of the cage, he may be able to safely go a week without removing it to do a thorough cleaning, but should never go longer than that.
If the cage is not one that is a wire style which allows sufficient water flow for cleansing, then he needs to remove it for cleaning at least every other day, unless you wish to risk him developing a rather nasty rash. Been there, done that and didn't even get the lousy T-shirt. :cry:

You can always handcuff or restrain him in some fashion to insure he won't masturbate while you clean him or after he cleans himself under supervision if you are permitting him time to "air dry", which you should do to allow his skin to breath, especially if the capture ring that goes around his testicles is the wide hinged type.

I would definitely recommend that you do not use his sanitary needs as a form of punishment.

As far as how often he can go without an orgasm, the school is out.
There are men in various cultures who do not permit themselves to orgasm and have had no ill effects. Other schools of thought say it is necessary to keep all the "plumbing" in healthy working order. As you say you are "milking" him, that should serve to take care of the "plumbing" issue without allowing him the pleasure of an orgasm.

Many chastity practitioners actually find that having an orgasm after a long period of being locked up to be somewhat anticlimactic as they reach a plateau of sexual frustration and desire that is itself a desired state of being and complain that it takes too long to regain it after having an orgasm that lasts only a few moments.
This even though they can't help themselves from wanting the orgasm that takes them out of that heightened state of desire.

As your bull now controls when he is released, he apparently won't need to worry about this either, unless you choose to include it as a punishment. Imagine that, being ****** to orgasm as a punishment! :D

Actually, ****** orgasms can easily be a form of punishment. Although much easier to do with a female, forsing a male to masturbate repeatedly until he can no longer become erect and achieve orgasm can almost become a truly painful experience for him.

Now that my lover has moved in with us and become the man of the house. I gave him the key to my cuckolds chastity cage, which means he will be the one who decides when our cuckold gets released. Not sure about people out there but 1 year seems a bit unrealistic. In our case we keep him locked 24/7 all week and every Sunday we allow him to take it off for cleaning but no sexual release. I have been using the prostate milking for that.

Sometimes as punishment he gets an extra week but in my opinion that is a very long time to go without any cleaning.

yeah, this is what wife and bull do for me. I'm let out for cleaning and am milked monthly. Other than that, no sexual release as ordered by bull.

Back