BBC BULL ISO cuck copule in LA

frkdeek

Male
From
France
Are you in a cuckold relationship? Do you need someone to satisfy your wife/gf on a more regular basis or just like to watch her get pounded? Then contact me. I enjoy satisfying wives and girlfriends and any ladies(that's you...HOT-WIFE) that needs HER...special attention.

The Bull is significantly more endowed, with superior sexual stamina, than your boyfriend. He is charming, with a striking smile and a fit swimmer's build of a physique. Relaxed yet confident, He is well-versed with molding submissives and training sluts to please.

Kinks:

+rough
+kissing
+BDSM
+RolePlay
+massage
+seduction
+humiliation
+cuckold/hotwife
+threesome

I'm interested in getting inside your heads as well as inside your bodies.

I am an attractive, fit, educated, respectful, creative, professional and discrete married Black/Latin BULL with a 9x6 BBC that has some experience with couples and HOT-WIVES in the past. However, a cuckold situation is what I enjoy. There is something so HOT and EROTIC about taking and pleasing another guys woman that gets me going. I am a well-rounded life traveler that just so happens to be a very good lover that enjoys to show off. I am very adept, creative, and inventive at this sort of thing. I know how to satisfy the woman sexually, so if the cuck isn't pleasing you, I will take care of her NEEDS like only a BULL can. I will also give cuck the discipline and humiliation he needs and craves. In short, I will assume head of household and relationship status.....as BULLS do! I will control as much of your lives as you want. All limits will be respected. I reside in Mar Vista; In fact I work out in Santa Monica/Venice often. I am 5'11", 185 lbs., well groomed, clean, and DD free. So, since you are 'REAL' about living out some things and not here to waste time, hit me....so I can hit you.

Lets see if we can work out an understanding agreement. Hopefully, we can get this started soon to live out some fantasies and collect some memories!

If your ready to please and satisfy......1.jpg normal_Steps_1_to_3.jpg t3.jpg

Back