BBC buddy needed in Chicago area

Whitedom

Male
I like sharing women I meet with black men when the women are open minded enough. I need a reliable black guy who wants to be my buddy and Ill send women your way when i come accross them. im str8 and serious. Let me know if anyone wants to talk. Inbox me

Hey I'm in the Chi Town area and I know a few more black dudes on here seem to be too.. yes I'm white but I gotta black dick..lol..maybe not quite black, but pretty big... anyway i'd be down to get a gangbang together.. a few dudes and a chick ot two.. possibly one black one white bitch. Just some big cocks beatin up some pussy...

I like sharing women I meet with black men when the women are open minded enough. I need a reliable black guy who wants to be my buddy and Ill send women your way when i come accross them. im str8 and serious. Let me know if anyone wants to talk. blackrider78420@hotmail.com
Yeah For Real man.. I might know one chick that'd be DTF (down to fuck) but I think we should try and get at least one or two more in case one of these chicks flake out.. and I'm talkin clean legit chicks.. not off the bus stop gutta whores..lol I mean if they're into a gangbang they're whores anyways..lol but as long as they got a rockin body and a fat ass I think we're all in to Smash.

Ok we got like 5 or 6 guys that either want in or are officially down.. the more chicks we can bring in othis the better.. and if they are in for a little girl on girl aswell even better.."girls kissin girls cause it's hot right?, but if they don't use a strap on then they not dykes"

I think something downtownish with a bar very close to meet at.. everyone can have some drinks relax and we can feel out the females .. and if we gotta abort no worries I can go back to the bar..lol

I think a hotel would be straight cuz u ain't gotta worry bout any clean up and or being disturbed......******* when we go do this I'm on vacation right now so ******* I'm free to Dick down any bitch right now....so let's gets this rollin..

I think a hotel would be straight cuz u ain't gotta worry bout any clean up and or being disturbed......******* when we go do this I'm on vacation right now so ******* I'm free to Dick down any bitch right now....so let's gets this rollin..
what's everybody's weekend look like.. or the next few weekends.. i guess we can pick a date in the future... somewhere around chicago then... but DickDoctor i like that "i'm free to Dick down any bitch"

how about the weekend before or after ThanksGiving?? can we get some people to the Chicago area for a
Hot Ass Gangbang.. Big Dicks and Thirsty Chicks

Back