BBC BODY

I'm not trying to stereotype black guys this is just something my wife mentions to me but I also noticed before. Powerful hips things and ass. Typically black women also have the same its a nice physical attribute. My wife says she likes the staying power due to this and how their bodies are cut generally.Its not just being well endowed its the confidence and cut body also.

I'm not trying to stereotype black guys this is just something my wife mentions to me but I also noticed before. Powerful hips things and ass. Typically black women also have the same its a nice physical attribute. My wife says she likes the staying power due to this and how their bodies are cut generally.Its not just being well endowed its the confidence and cut body also.

What a compliment, thanks,never though about it like that I love keeping myself cut. Makes for a better appearance, plus the ladies love it too.

yeah my wife would like a nice cut body too... not to mention a bbc. would love to see her with a nice bbc in a real erotic, sexual encounter. not just a quick fuck. hope to hook up with u!!!!

The problem is that a lot of us black men are fit and would like to meet up with ladies who are fit as well. For some reason the ladies don't seem to understand that it goes both ways.

The problem is that a lot of us black men are fit and would like to meet up with ladies who are fit as well. For some reason the ladies don't seem to understand that it goes both ways.
my wife is fit, would look great with a bbc stuffed in her pussy!!!

Back