bbc BEWARE of CATFISH

I have been recieving a large amount of text and request from Catfish ... men pretending to be women , so they can talk and recieve pics from real bbc. SO im apologising now to any real cpls or real females that text me in the future , if i sound rude or unbelieving for a while these CATFISH are your reason why , and if you cant prove yourself you will be exposed , this is ridiculus ... bbc know white men love to watch and all of that but you dont have to pretend to be a woman , just to tell us this , that we already know. If thats the case ,just call and compliment the bbc and be YOURSELF ..There are Real cpls and Real single women here looking for a bbc to make their life what they really want . The bbc are all real , i havent seen any cpls or women complaining about bbc on this site , so apparently everyone is keeping it real except these dam CATFISH ... LETS MAKE THIS SITE REAL ...NO FAKES...

Oh, the BBC on here most certainly aren't all real! There are white men who pose as black to get attention from us women.

But I agree that there are also far too many men posing as women to get pics.

I, as well, am much more disbelieving. I need someone to get on Skype with me where we can see each other in order to be sure that we both can have faith in the other. Because I also expect to prove myself as well. Only fair.

I haven't been here too long and I've already dealt with a fake. Man, it sucks when you get your hopes up just so see it all go up in smoke.

BMBC ... I've been here quite a while and what you're seeing are a lot of bisexual, white males that are posing as white females and/or cuckold white males, to draw attention of black males ... its gotten totally out of hand. The website set up an area for these closet homosexuals to have a place to discuss their thing, and there's been a total of 11-12 posts there in 2 weeks. They don't want to talk to each other, they wish to provide their open, graphic descriptions of their desires of providing oral sex to all the black men here ... its gotten ridiculous. Mac

BMBC ... I've been here quite a while and what you're seeing are a lot of bisexual, white males that are posing as white females and/or cuckold white males, to draw attention of black males ... its gotten totally out of hand. The website set up an area for these closet homosexuals to have a place to discuss their thing, and there's been a total of 11-12 posts there in 2 weeks. They don't want to talk to each other, they wish to provide their open, graphic descriptions of their desires of providing oral sex to all the black men here ... its gotten ridiculous. Mac

I think you've gotten it straight, Mac. I have no problem with what they want to do, they just shouldn't use deception to do it!

Although there are alot of "Fakes" and "Liars" on this site, I have found an increasing number of "Real" people showing up lately. I tend to be a little out spoken with those I feel are fake and have no problem calling them on it!:) Think if the "Real" folks stick together, and watch each others backs, we can save each other the bother of dealing with as many fakes!
the problem with fakes is that even if they are thrown off the site, they can come back with another screen name. From what I have seen on this site, it isn't very difficult to spot the fakes although anyone can be duped.

Oh, the BBC on here most certainly aren't all real! There are white men who pose as black to get attention from us women.

But I agree that there are also far too many men posing as women to get pics.

I, as well, am much more disbelieving. I need someone to get on Skype with me where we can see each other in order to be sure that we both can have faith in the other. Because I also expect to prove myself as well. Only fair.

good idea , im going to create me a skype page ..great idea ... because you are really interested in someone , you should be open to proof ... WE WILL SET A NEW STANDARD ROUN HERE LOL

We have not felt the need to do the whole "verified thing" though we are leaning towards it. We make no deception that it could be either of us on here at anytime...and mostly it is the husband..but the wife is on in rare occasions but we do discuss everything that is posted. We don't really use this site for hooking up, we have a few swinger sites that seem to work better for that, many more black men that live in our immediate area to chat with. But we do love this site, simply discussing the interracial lifestyle with other like minded people.

I was refering to when people can email you or text you ,thats why i love this site is the ability to talk about interracial period , im basically saying people are misusing the site and the true definition of the lifestyle we all share

there are some really great couples out here and there are some really great bbcs as well ,... and some amazing single women all on this site with a common goal .THIS SITE IS RARE... The only thing that hurts this site is that when you match with someone they are far away ... lol ... So we need you cucks to help the travels lol ..I hope everyone makes their fantasies come true and post pics.. this site is better than facebook to me , yall my peeps and to yall false using , i just ask maturely to be ok with your self , bbcs and bbc lovers do not judge people , we are a different breed of the population .Accept your role in our private society as you are , i have not seen any post of anyone bashing anyone on this site , so why not be you ... the main thing that i love bout this site is the maturity of everyone and as you see hotter and hotter pics of bbc action are being released by more and more proud bbc lovers , leaving real contacts and emails ..

Since I have been on the site I think I have gotten 3 or 4 requests for pictures, which I don't do. Apparently if you have a BBC and it's old they aren't interested. I feel somewhat left out. :bounce:

Since I have been on the site I think I have gotten 3 or 4 requests for pictures, which I don't do. Apparently if you have a BBC and it's old they aren't interested. I feel somewhat left out. :bounce:
BE patient brother ,the right couple will find you , thats the best part of the site.dont be offended you never know when you might be in their next gbang

BE patient brother ,the right couple will find you , thats the best part of the site.dont be offended you never know when you might be in their next gbang
I belong to a group and I get all the pussy I want/need. Sharing ideas and experiences are my main reason for being here. I am not looking to hook up. All you young bulls can take care of the available and willing women

Back