BBC based in french part of Switzerland

SEXYBLACKCH

Male
Real Person
I'm a 40 years old black man living in Switzerland.

I'm all for simple, fun, and spontaneous dates! This does not mean without respect! I'm not the most muscular guy on the site but my pictures are real, I'm not a wimp and I know how to fuck. It can go from the naughty breakfast to the interlude at work, a naughty fitting room in a department store, doing it in the car, in a libertine club, outside, inside, at home, in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, etc. Don't hesitate to send me a little message :)

I wish to meet women and couples in this world where everything is possible and nothing is mandatory! To take and give pleasure simply, without taking head. We discuss we get to know each other for those who feel the need, we agree on a meeting and we enjoy ourselves... After all, that's why we're here.

Loving sex: I can be soft, gentle, sensual, cuddly, or hard and more dominant, all in respect of my partner's desires and to give them maximum pleasure. I also like it when there is a cerebral side to the game. I always adapt to my interlocutors. If you want the gentleman who treats the lady with gentleness and sensuality I will be it. If you want the beast who treats madam like a slut and fucks her with big hips, I'm your man too.

I like to meet new people, and discover new bodies. Very attentive to the female pleasure and the rules of the couples. I also love single libertines who let go and enjoy themselves. I made beautiful meetings here, and desire to make some more.

Back