BBC Attire

you even can tattoo a black dick on your forehead, ever thought about that?
Oh nice! I always wondered if the site had any "Special Needs" people on it. Lucky me, I've found one. Oh joy!
By the way, we start sentences with a capitol letter. Even can makes no grammatical sense. It should read can even. Oh and, you should finish your sentence after forehead by utilizing a period because as bad as run on sentences are, yours is quality grade three work at best. Now run along.

you r pure fake, like so many ppl in here
Took you over a week to come up with that witty come back eh? Impressive. Interesting how when a "man" is called out on being an idiot on this site they immediately (ok, well in your case it took over a week) point a finger and scream "WITCH"!!!!! Pretty impressive nervous Nellie. The Salem witch trials could have used you. Lol

Took you over a week to come up with that witty come back eh? Impressive. Interesting how when a "man" is called out on being an idiot on this site they immediately (ok, well in your case it took over a week) point a finger and scream "WITCH"!!!!! Pretty impressive nervous Nellie. The Salem witch trials could have used you. Lol
She's feisty...

I want her lol.

come on do a real person check , the picture you are using is stolen.

Back